nefilim

filmarena.png.166ef94a69568892caae4d9b4ebb8508
The Equalizer 2 (FAC Exclusive No.111) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Groupbuy link:

Europe - HERE

USA & RoW - HERE

The Equalizer 2 (FAC Exclusive No.111) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: TBA.2019

Price: TBA CZK, Edition 5A 999CZK / Edition 5B 599 CZK

Limited: Edition 1, 2, 3 501 copies each, Edition 4 300 copies

Purchase Link:  Edition 1 Edition 2 Edition 3 Edition 4 Edition 5A Edition 5B

Note:

FAC #111 THE EQUALIZER 2 FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet EDITION #1 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

FAC #111 THE EQUALIZER 2 Double Lenticular 3D (Front & Back) FullSlip EDITION #2 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

FAC #111 THE EQUALIZER 2 Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL EDITION #3 4K Ultra HD Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

FAC #111 THE EQUALIZER 2 MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX EDITION #4 (featuring E1 + E2 + E3 + E4) Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

FAC #111 THE EQUALIZER 2 Exclusive WEA unnumbered EDITION #5A 4K Ultra HD Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition

FAC #111 THE EQUALIZER 2 Exclusive WEA unnumbered EDITION #5B Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition

Equalizer 2 - Filmarena WEA Steelbook - Media Psychos Release Topic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Dear collectors,

we kindly inform you that THE EQUALIZER 2 is coming into FAC in WWA generic SteelBook.

Within the FAC collection, we link it together with one of the first premium editions that came out labeled #6  1f642.png

The release date is planned at the turn of 2018/2019 so don't be disappointed when it will replace all other relevant releases we've been announcing for years now.

Our motto is; ''As long you keep giving us the money, we will keep announcing.... ''

Best Regards,
Team FAC / AKA the announcers

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good news. 

Have to dust off the first one for display. ?

‘Bout time they did JW2. Doesn’t matter if they can’t get the rights for WEA. There must be plenty of WWA steelbooks kicking about.

Most of the time folks only see the slip anyway. Does not matter what steelbook is hidden behind the seal. ?

Package it up with a nice add on, like the gold coin with JW1, and it’ll sell big time. 

So, pull your bloody finger out FA, and bring us John Wick 2. 

(While you’re at it, get the other bloody Hunger Games out too)

• Like 2

Steelbook looks good, but a WEA release, that would mean several Editions, the first had 500 copies and I think that should be the same for the second as well. I wish they would focus more on the Predator, Alien and Planet of the Apes WEA Steelbooks. I want those. Anyway I'm glad that I don't have to by a Pop Art design now.

• Like 2

On 10/23/2018 at 3:31 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Steelbook looks good, but a WEA release, that would mean several Editions, the first had 500 copies and I think that should be the same for the second as well. I wish they would focus more on the Predator, Alien and Planet of the Apes WEA Steelbooks. I want those. Anyway I'm glad that I don't have to by a Pop Art design now.

Hopefully they will do something like Maze Runner 2. Where they did an edition in keeping with the first Maze Runner. As you say, hopefully just 500 for that particular edition. 

Unfortunately they then went and messed it up with Mazey 3. (XL Lenti Slip) So I’m not altogether hopeful   :D

• Haha 1

First 2 Editions are added to the Filmarena Site, both will habe Blu-ray and a Bonus Disc.

FAC *** THE EQUALIZER 2 FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet EDITION #1 Steelbook2122.png Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

FAC *** THE EQUALIZER 2 Double Lenticular 3D (Front & Back) FullSlip EDITION #2 Steelbook2122.png Limited Collector's Edition - numbered

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy