IGNORED

UHD CLUB Ready Player One (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#07) (Wooden Box Edition) (Scanavo Case) [China]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

GROUP BUY LINK

Ready Player One (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#07) (Wooden Box Edition) (Scanavo Case) [China]

Release Date: TBA 2018

Price: TBA

Limited: TBA copies worldwide

Note: Wooden Box (like Wonder Woman)

This will be UHD Club Exclusive UC#07 with Wodden Box Design, you heard it first on Media Psychos ?

Artwork not yet revealed.

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, JaPeD said:

Fantastic news! Can we ask UHD if they can sell protectors for their releases? I can't display any atm, my OCD won't let me lol

Chance is slim, but what if MP makes special protectors for odd-size releases that have been neglected by SBC such as Manta and Blufans?

8 minutes ago, boostedmedia said:

I asked Steelbookcentral for some new sizes but they said it would be near impossible unless a few thousand orders could be filled. 

I would donate though if this ever came around as a possibility for other sizes (Manta box, UHD box, etc etc) 

Manta box won't likely happen as they vary widely. Blufans has now adopted a standard, however, and I would love to see a protector for it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 10:32 PM, ksosk said:

I don't know why but I really love their wooden box!

It is one of the items on my rack that brings a smile everytime I see it 1f603.png

BR2049 is next guys!!

Love the wooden boxes also this is the editions I buy from these guys,ww is ace,can't wait for br2049 to come and now forest gump,wonder when this is available for gb?

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 8:07 AM, ksosk said:

Chance is slim, but what if MP makes special protectors for odd-size releases that have been neglected by SBC such as Manta and Blufans?

Please, please do. That would be ideal. I would love to have custom fit dust protection for the leather editions (OK, the wooden as well). Also, it would be better to get a solution that is known/tested not to react with the finish on UHD Club releases, rather than risk an off-the-shelf acid-free solution.

Also, would like to see the new hinge design you mentioned in another thread. The hinge on the beautiful WW release kinda gets in the way. Don't get me wrong, I love the WW release and the offset title works quite well for it.

Awards

Archived