IGNORED

Plain Archive A Monster Calls (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#072) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S21) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to A Monster Calls (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#072) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
23 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

Not exactly one of Jim Kay's illustrations (which is what I was most hoping for), but obviously channeling that look, which is great. Gorgeous edition. Another couple years until the GB opens, then?

spacer.png

Fully agreed. A black and white steelbook would have been gorgeous, but I’m not at all disappointed nonetheless.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Houdeani said:

Fully agreed. A black and white steelbook would have been gorgeous, but I’m not at all disappointed nonetheless.

Maybe some of the original illustrations amongst the rest of the goodies inside this edition. I'm not at all disappointed with what I see so far. This has been my most-wanted release since it was announced. Even before then, really, if you go back to when the Zavvi steelbook was announced and then canceled.

• Like 3

for now, Plain post on Instagram ... it will be definitely a steelbook (full glossy) release with a Fullslip.

I really hope a second edition ... but a box would be awesome

Otherwise, for Handmaiden fans ... Plain will propose another great & heavy photo book ... preorder late April .... the book is 3Kg ... so be prepared for customs tax

https://plainarchive.com/collections/pre-order/products/the-moments-the-handmaiden-photo-book

The Moments: The Handmaiden (Photo Book)  The Moments: The Handmaiden (Photo Book)

• Like 2

Awards

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to A Monster Calls (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#072) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S21) [Korea]
il y a une heure, tr0llhatt a dit :

I really need to watch this thing before I commit, but it's looking good. Really good actually in terms of art 😎

this movie is really good ... not very known it's no blockbusters, but really good story & special effect.

don't know if you like art book ... but the artbook for "Monster Calls" is a must , you can get it easelly 

• Like 2

Awards

• 3 weeks later...