IGNORED

Walking Dead [AMC]

Jb162009

Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ712EHYscbZf0jgDPwSTa

cant believe i forgot this show. Huge fan and i own every season on blu ray as well as colldctors edition of S3 & lots of Pop figures. 

Thank you for posting @Jb162009 ! I loved first couple seasons. Now, last seasons IMO it feels the same all the time. And Rick & Co. are making stupid decisions ALL THE TIME ! Takes the fun off the show. Plus and I hate Negans character. He seems so smug. LOL. He and his bat.

What about the other DEAD show ? wink wink ?

The Walking Dead is my fave show of all time! What other show could kill off so many great characters and still survive? There are none!! Haha!!

Personally, I think Negan has been the highlight of this season.

Cannot wait for the return.

Fear the Walking Dead is back soon and if the trailer is anything to go by, thinks are getting ramped up!!

I actually prefer the large group and split episodes we've seen the last few seasons as it helps keep stories continuing as well as increasing numbers. 

Just wondering, is posting what has happened before classed as spoilers or only upcoming stuff that hasnt aired? I ask as dont want to post opinions about last few seasons, if its classed as spoilers (different sites do it different ways.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Para

I read the comics for about now 6-7 years. I love the TV show. But like the comic. It TV Show should end after Season 9. Because the comics have no new ideas anymore. Just my2cents.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

For me the turning point was when the Saviors including (insert any profanity) Negan appeared. He is so annoying. Also the Zombies almost no longer matter and the choces the characters take are sometimes strange or stupid. I also think they strech the story Arcs way to long. I still enjoy the show but most of the time I scream at the screen ?

Archived