Benoit46

Black Barons Isle of Dogs (Black Barons Exclusive No.18) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Isle of Dogs - (Black Barons Exclusive No.18) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 03.10.2018

Price: 899 CZK

Limited: 501 copies

Note:

Purchase Link: Filmarena

39900046_2175579372678598_8229323812068392960_o.thumb.jpg.39ac00289f19738e06de680d2b4e46ae.jpg

39257793_2168454973391038_1816518153979559936_o.jpg

FB_IMG_1531855632550.thumb.jpg.464aa414e5793e597bfc64ef7d2107f5.jpg

Dear collectors,

we kindly inform you that Wes Anderson's ISLE OF DOGS is coming labeled BLACK BARONS #18.

More information and Beauty Shots will be presented soon.

Best Regards,
Team BB

isle.jpgisle2.jpg

isle3.jpg

• Like 1

? here we go again a movie I did not even want to see, and now it's part of a collection I buy all editions of ? I hate these kind of movies, the strange animations, or whatever it is creep me out. Not happy.

Anyway added Steelbook art to OP ?

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

1f614.png here we go again a movie I did not even want to see, and now it's part of a collection I buy all editions of ? I hate these kind of movies, the strange animations, or whatever it is creep me out. Not happy.

You've seen fantastic mr fox ? it's fu....g great !

Awards

On 7/18/2018 at 12:02 AM, extantsrevenge said:

1f614.png here we go again a movie I did not even want to see, and now it's part of a collection I buy all editions of ? I hate these kind of movies, the strange animations, or whatever it is creep me out. Not happy.

This is not meant to be negative, but I'm genuinely curious--why did you decide to collect all the editions from one company, when the only thing linking all of the titles is that they're being released by that company? That's interesting.

(And in this case, I think you may be in luck anyway. It's a really good movie. I would say once you get a little ways into it, it's much more like just a Wes Anderson movie than a "strange animations" movie. I hope you enjoy it!) :)

• Like 1

Awards

@ethnosax the simple explanation is... it simply happend ? When I started with FAC they had many titles I liked and I really loved the whole package with Full-Slip and the extras, I also liked it that they placed different stuff in the 2nd or 3rd Edition. I was lucky to get the ones I had missed for regular prices (except 2 editions, which I had to pay a little more for) and when I got a Sill Collectible Number I simply bought each release. So I already had everything without much trouble and after that I did not stop. Since I think of Black Barons as the small child of FAC I bought them as well. The line has more good stuff in it than titles I don't like, so I'm still good ?.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

If you will hear my humble opinion out, FA will do a great job for this fullslip but the black art is still the most suitable fullslip design and WeET has that! Imagine each dog being embossed and printed on rough textured paper!

I hear that. This is why I want to see live photos of each edition, because I think it'll be close between BB and WeET. They're both really good arrangements of the available artwork, and they'll probably both be beautifully executed. Seeing that the BB booklet has some essays, not just screenshots from the film, tips me a little bit in that direction.

For now. :)

Awards

1 minute ago, ethnosax said:

I hear that. This is why I want to see live photos of each edition, because I think it'll be close between BB and WeET. They're both really good arrangements of the available artwork, and they'll probably both be beautifully executed. Seeing that the BB booklet has some essays, not just screenshots from the film, tips me a little bit in that direction.

For now. :)

Yeah. You are right about the booklet! ?

I bought the Amazon boxset too haha.  Just as excited about this title as you ?

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 9:29 AM, ksosk said:

Yeah. You are right about the booklet! 1f44d.png

I bought the Amazon boxset too haha.  Just as excited about this title as you 1f603.png

Aaaand...the WeET edition doesn't come with a booklet at all. ? Just the same cards that come with basically every edition, even the plain steelbook on its own. The fullslip may still prove to be awesome, but I'm thinking the Black Barons might take the prize for this title overall.

Awards