IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Matrix Revolutions (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#07) (Leather Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

extantsrevenge

42 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

We will open a Mini GB for 2 & 3 soon, at least that is the plan 😅

Ooooooh... Interesting!

I'm considering going with a "second hand" still wrapped for 150$ a piece, I don't remember how much I paid for the first one in the mini gb, do you have any rough idea of how much it will be with shipping to hub? :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

If I remember... The last mini GB was for the  Matrix, Schindlers List and SPR.....

@ukade2327

You're right I remember because I was on it. I got both MATRIX movies & Ghost In The Shell. I'm just surprised that there is more copies available since these movies got a short print run 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Il y a 2 heures, deckard99 a dit :

We now have a GB for the complete Matrix Trilogy 1-3 WITH Hardbox!!! 

336730640_MatrixUHDClubBox.thumb.jpeg.38b8443e3fc56245db89512643c5100f.jpeg

anyone interested in this, please join asap, as the GB will be open only a short time.

Erf... I already participated to the mini-GB with the 2nd and the 3rd one, but i don't have news about my first one in the GB with Ryan, Matrix... :/ 

Is that possible to eventually switch with my mini-GB or only add the 1st one? :/ 

HERE

Edited by Magnifly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@ksosk

The updated art looks good, but I wasn’t worried about what art was chosen. I already knew whatever was decided on it would look good. Now what would really be awesome is if the whole box was made of leather then..............

giphy.gif

I have to disappoint you, but it won't be in leather!

=(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1