IGNORED

Plain Archive World War Z (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#???) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

larson1977

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ehsan said:

Anyone know what's happening with this? 

Stuck at home and watching zombie films... 

AS ALWAYS THE VERY BEST THINGS MEAN WAITING Sloth Scratch GIF by Cheezburger

Much rather a well planed constructed slips and artwork than a rush job , PA is one of my favourites always a wait yet when in hand jim carrey GIF .

@Ehsan any stand out Zomnom  that you can recommend while we wait Eating Popcorn GIF by Landon Moss

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

AS ALWAYS THE VERY BEST THINGS MEAN WAITING Sloth Scratch GIF by Cheezburger

Much rather a well planed constructed slips and artwork than a rush job , PA is one of my favourites always a wait yet when in hand jim carrey GIF .

@Ehsan any stand out Zomnom  that you can recommend while we wait Eating Popcorn GIF by Landon Moss

Haha will definitely wait for the PA version, any idea of the timescale? 

I can recommend but probably not any you've not seen already. Usual suspects... 

Night of the living dead 

Dawn of the dead 

28 days later / 28 weeks later 

Shaun of the dead

Dead Alive

REC

V/H/S 2012

And of course this one World War Z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

Haha will definitely wait for the PA version, any idea of the timescale? 

I can recommend but probably not any you've not seen already. Usual suspects... 

Night of the living dead 

Dawn of the dead 

28 days later / 28 weeks later 

Shaun of the dead

Dead Alive

REC

V/H/S 2012

And of course this one World War Z

Time scale NO idea at all .  HdZ was a few months shy of 3 years on Man Of Steel 

could be early days yet .

in the meantime give 

Warm Bodies 

Quarantine

The Girl With All The Gifts 

Train To Busan

Day Of The Dead 

A Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse

a try

girl smile GIF .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

Time scale NO idea at all .  HdZ was a few months shy of 3 years on Man Of Steel 

could be early days yet .

in the meantime give 

Warm Bodies 

Quarantine

The Girl With All The Gifts 

Train To Busan

Day Of The Dead 

A Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse

a try

girl smile GIF .

Jeeees. Anne you are a fountain

You never cease to amaze or impress 😉

• Thanks 1

^^ I am a HUGE fan of Wyrmwood!!!

Thanks very much @Scary Hair for remembering to mention this gem!

A little Oz project that the Creator/Director fought a daunting set of hurdles to get made.

In fact, the "Making Of" doc on the disc was as entertaining as the film, imho.

I love it when plans succeed like that.

The flik itself struck me as a little bit of a cross betwixt The Road Warrior" and "28 Weeks Later".

A lot of grusome antics, an underlying humour and great scenes.

Yes, the plot could have been tighter but this wasn't a tried and true franchise (yet, wink).

Highly Recommended.  🤩

You really owe it to yourself to purchase this @Ehsan... asap...🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Grendel said:

A little Oz project that the Creator/Director fought a daunting set of hurdles to get made.

The flik itself struck me as a little bit of a cross betwixt The Road Warrior" and "28 Weeks Later".

Yes, the plot could have been tighter but this wasn't a tried and true franchise (yet, wink).

Highly Recommended.  🤩

Wow, I normally watch a film before purchasing it, but I'm getting overwhelming recommendations from both @Scary Hair and yourselves, so it must be good.

The one surprise is how come I never came across this before? Is it my ignorance, or did this one really slip under the mainstream radar? 

• Like 3

^^ I'd truly suggest the latter as it received minimal theatre play in NA (not sure about GB or Europe) and few retailers outside Amazon even had it for offer.

Well, except for JB-HI Fi and Madman but they are Oz based anyway.

I've yet to come across (sensible) negative reviews and those whom are Zombie flik aficionados all pump it.

So yeah, I'd suggest a safe blind buy my friend @Ehsan🙂

p.s. I'd rarely EVER suggest this but in this film's case, I'd actually watch the "Making Of" doc before the feature film as it truly puts the entire experience into perspective and provides a better understanding of what it took to make this film even happen. It also does a good job of not spoiling the film as well ( which would be Key, of course).

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Ehsan said:

Looks cool, I'll check it out 👍

13 hours ago, Grendel said:

Highly Recommended.  🤩

12 hours ago, Ehsan said:

Wow, I normally watch a film before purchasing it, but I'm getting overwhelming recommendations from both @Scary Hair and yourselves, so it must be good.

The one surprise is how come I never came across this before? Is it my ignorance, or did this one really slip under the mainstream radar? 

This is what is so infuriating that the big blockbuster and A list name movies get all the hype and buzz Sad Dog GIF by memecandy . l

little gems like this and some of the others i mentioned up get overlooked and it is SO Unfair , I know i sound like a mini golf toddler GIFwith that last statement that I bolded yet its true .

The stand out movies are the labours of Love no matter weather they are worldwide block busters like the LOTR Trilogy  , Cult hits like Snowpicerer , Mad Max and I mean the real Max mad max GIF .  Wyrmwood is a delight to watch  origonal , heartbreaking , funny and smart .

@Grendel IS RIGHT It is a CRACKER of a movie @Ehsan  I saw Wyrmwood on Film 4 at stupid oclock one night about 10 mins in and I had to buy the disk . That was last year and it has not been on since .

Like WWZ it comes at the Zombie aspect with new fresh eyes and it actually has a far superior plot than most again like WWZ .

I find Austraila and New Zealand follow there own rules with out of the ordinary movies and series Outer Space Thumbs Up GIF by NASA.

Talk of a Wyrmwood series has been in the ether for a wile I hope that something comes of it like I do a WWZ sequel .

crossing my toes and I Hope Please GIF

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...