IGNORED

WeET Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri [WeET COLLECTION Collection #03] (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY HERE

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri [WeET COLLECTION Collection #03] WWA Blu-ray Steelbook [Korea]

Release Date:   August 9th 2018

Price: $34.99 each / One Click $69 (#1-150)

Purchase link: TBA

Info: Steelbook will be WWA

Total Print Run : 1900 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) 850 copies
Lenticular Edition (Type B) 1050 copies

FB_IMG_1532410270873.thumb.jpg.c5eb362e4FB_IMG_1532410272947.thumb.jpg.45180b303

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri [WeET COLLECTION Collection #??] (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri [WeET COLLECTION Collection #03] (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
2 hours ago, Ardi41 said:

Do you guys think that mantalab will definitely release their WEA of this movie? I really want a premium for this one, but so far neither the FAC nor this one really impressed me...

I find it unlikely as nobody else has been able to license a WEA. Possible, but unlikely. Manta likes to announce everything they would like to do over everything they can do and it's clear there is very little good art to work with on this title.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb 45Caliber:

I find it unlikely as nobody else has been able to license a WEA. Possible, but unlikely. Manta likes to announce everything they would like to do over everything they can do and it's clear there is very little good art to work with on this title.

So you think it will be unlikely that this movie will get another premium in the foreseeable future ?

Awards

vor 1 Minute schrieb 45Caliber:

IMO, yes. I'm not even so sure about Blufans. Quite a few OABs get dropped.

Alrighty then, thanks. ?

Well that leaves me in quite the situation. On the one hand I really want a premium for this movie, on the other hand I don't really like any of the slips. ?

Awards

Archived