IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals 😍

newsteelbook191

The Predator is the German attempt to release a Full Slip Edition (like FAC). It is limited to only 444 copies. I'm not really happy about the Slip art, but overall it looks okay. The Slip is very thick. More pictures of that in the Spoiler 😊 Release Topic here.

Spoiler

newsteelbook191anewsteelbook191bnewsteelbook191cnewsteelbook191d

• Like 5

il y a une heure, lingrass a dit :

Congrats my little pourchot 1f437.png 🤣 2 wonderful WWA steelbooks. 1f61c.png 1f602.png What a pity they are not WEA. 1f61e.png

I confess that I don't care coco😉, for me, the more important is the whole, the content, the level of finish ... That the steelbook is WEA is an advantage yes, but not a necessity👍

il y a 52 minutes, DodgyDave a dit :

I do love the way members display their MP 'bling'.

Particularly the printed banners in the background. 

Keep it up guys. Great stuff. :D  1f44d.png

Many thanks @DodgyDave !!

If my memories are good, it's @lingrasswho started to create this type of banner! And I think it's great to highlight our community ✌️😁

• ★ Administrators ★

Somehow last week felt like christmas with all the different arrivals 🤣. I finally got my Deadpool 2 on saturday from Filmarena. Great editions, even the Maniac Box does not look that bad, nice finish for the art. On one side I love that we also get the Hardbox as free gift now without it being Edition 3, but now I don't get to see E1 & E2 (when I don't open), which makes me a littel sad.

newsteelbook192newsteelbook192a

and the complete FA Set

newsteelbook192b

• Like 8

For Today, arrival directly from Filmarena FAC Deadpool 2, as well as for 2001: a Space Odyssey (Zavvi) no GB for this order😉 

Thanks again to the whole Mediapsychos team, this is my second GB reception :

-Batman Begins OneClick HDZeta 

-Venom Oneclick WEET

You are doing a colossal job and I feel it is my duty to express my deep appreciation, good luck, you are great 😍😍😍

Image result for happy elf gif funny

IMG_20190218_163438.jpg

IMG_20190218_164637.jpg

• Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals from yesterday 😊, thanks to the MP crew for the Inglorious OC 👍. And Filmarena delivered the new Black Barons including BRAVEHEART 😍, I wish they would have done a WEA as FAC with everything including Maniac Box, but this edition is also beautiful. Maybe another Premium retailer will make my wish come true 😊

newsteelbook193newsteelbook193a

• Like 7