IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

I bought one of these sets on release through my local video rental store …. Still got it somewhere…. 

Ah, found it locally and cheaply - couldn't resist although Star Wars worn off on me as I got older. It's pretty cool to be honest and in so far as I know there aren't that many Star Wars OT collector sets.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards

^^ Truly gorgeous @Magnifly😍

Thanks much for the tag my friend.

This is one of the most touching and impactful Anime that I've watched in quite some time.

Shoko manages to say more with her inflections and actions in a single film than most shonen type anime characters can get across in an entire season.

In many ways, I enjoyed it even more than Your Name and Weathering With You and that I would consider, high praise indeed.

I realize that particular edition is not Eng friendly but the artwork makes up for it and I know you have other editions anyway.

Well done Sir! 👍

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

🥤 Mail Call from other retailers in recent acquisitions! 🤠 🎬 😇 😷

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

A NICE HUGE cornucopia of goodies, hey! 🙂

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

image.gif.3dbb5f4354a52200098b595111768c7d.gif

BESTBUY -  SBs 4K Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolf Man, American Psycho

AMZ - 4Ks/slipcase 🎃 Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III, Halloween 4, Halloween 5

4Ks/slipcover Elvira’s Haunted Hills, The Silence of the Lambs, 

SB Snake Eyes GI Joe Origins, BD The Jonathan Frid Story

32BD2B80-051A-4BD7-98DF-5B88ACC4D260.thumb.jpeg.d9b1f716e9c17db8c4a44af9cf66da33.jpeg

• Like 29

il y a 12 minutes, Grendel a dit :

^^ Truly gorgeous @Magnifly😍

Thanks much for the tag my friend.

This is one of the most touching and impactful Anime that I've watched in quite some time.

Shoko manages to say more with her inflections and actions in a single film than most shonen type anime characters can get across in an entire season.

In many ways, I enjoyed it even more than Your Name and Weathering With You and that I would consider, high praise indeed.

I realize that particular edition is not Eng friendly but the artwork makes up for it and I know you have other editions anyway.

Well done Sir! 👍

I finally put my French steelbook inside :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

^^ Some truly wonderful new additions yourself @Veum😍

I see that as well as picking up the new Shout "Halloween" eds, you've selected some of the new 4K "Universal Monsters" Steels .

Your collection of these classics must have their own shelving unit by now Buddy! heh heh. Good on ya!

So very pleased to see the new release from Shout of "Elvira's Haunted Hills". 🥰

I grabbed it as well and love the slip-case it came with.

Though not quite as fun as her "Mistress Of The Dark" feature, I still enjoy the homage it provides to the classic Corman/Poe/Price fliks that I know you also love.

I think I may need to pick up that release of "The Jonathan Frid Story" as it should make for a wonderful background doc on the wonderful "Dark Shadows" enterprise.

Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers my friend and hope your Halloween viewing is spooktacular! 💀

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

^^ Some truly wonderful new additions yourself @Veum😍

I see that as well as picking up the new Shout "Halloween" eds, you've selected some of the new 4K "Universal Monsters" Steels .

Your collection of these classics must have their own shelving unit by now Buddy! heh heh. Good on ya!

So very pleased to see the new release from Shout of "Elvira's Haunted Hills". 🥰

I grabbed it as well and love the slip-case it came with.

Though not quite as fun as her "Mistress Of The Dark" feature, I still enjoy the homage it provides to the classic Corman/Poe/Price fliks that I know you also love.

I think I may need to pick up that release of "The Jonathan Frid Story" as it should make for a wonderful background doc on the wonderful "Dark Shadows" enterprise.

Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers my friend and hope your Halloween viewing is spooktacular! 💀

🥤hey my buddy @Grendel I so always appreciate you on your kind reply’s of my acquisitions! :)

I always enjoy revisiting my Halloween/UCM, especially though this time I’ll be seeing these in 4K for the 1st time WOW! 😳

Excited to visit Jonathan Frid in this doc… I can’t ever get enough of DS! 😘

Don’t watch much from Elvira so this should suffice that urge!!! 😊

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Completed my WeET Fullslip collection

weet.thumb.jpg.a1c430cfb4ed0dd1c9e084f7681547d1.jpg

That is Beautiful!!!... Congrats buddy!!... :x;)

I wouldn't say it's complete tho... The WeET Exclusive line has 2 FS on all their non-spidey releases... :P And those you're missing are truly beautiful... ^_^^_^

Anyways... Amazing Job on the WeET Collection line!!... 😎😎

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

That is Beautiful!!!... Congrats buddy!!... :x;)

I wouldn't say it's complete tho... The WeET Exclusive line has 2 FS on all their non-spidey releases... :P And those you're missing are truly beautiful... ^_^^_^

Anyways... Amazing Job on the WeET Collection line!!... 😎😎

2 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ That is a very beautiful collection all by itself @ShadowWarrior (though I know you have substantially more from other Houses).

My sincere congrats my Buddy, on a 'Mission Accomplished"  🥳

Thank you!

Happy Best Friends GIF by CBeebies HQ

• Like 6
  • Haha 1