IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Big thanks (danke) to @forenhase for the lovely box I received on Thursday. (On the right)

I know the talk is about Prometheus Ed3. But in my opinion Ed2 is the winner for this release. Absolutely gorgeous. 53B7E97B-DDE0-4E52-AD20-3B242954E19E.thumb.jpeg.ee8238bff33658e91d157f4bd4fc0f98.jpeg

As usual big thanks to @Scary Hair for filling her spare room with my rubbish. :D

And special thanks to John @Masterblaster for the 2 on the far left. They complete the set with Black Panther. :D

I know most are ‘old hat’ now. But I might be one of the first to receive his HDz Blade Runner. (More luck than judgement ?)

It is a stunner. 

HDz BR2049 and now BR, are superb releases. Well done HDz. Top drawer stuff as usual. ?

590454F6-E05D-456D-86EB-8A1CE4479066.thumb.jpeg.c31ec215e63fe025d941bfcda4594f29.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals from Media Psychos Group Buys ?. Thanks to the whole team who work so much on all this to make it a great and easy experience for everyone. Thanks @thomue1987 @Scary Hair for making sure these get to me in great condition.

Normally I do a group shots but I can't this time, because I got such awesome extras ?

First Blufans Last Jedi (I still don't feel good about the movie, but the box looks nice ?)

newsteelbook170

The second item blew my mind. Matrix UHD, WOW what an awesome edition. I also got my HDZeta number (#016) which can only happen here on MP, not only because nobody else would have taken the time to organize this, but because MP is really the only place for UHD ?

A special mention has to go to @ksosk for his amazing work on all the extra free gifts he created for us on this Group Buy. These items are so awesome and make the item so much more special for me. I love everything ?, I hope every member will feel the same about these and maybe give some thanks towards @ksosk, he deserves it.

newsteelbook170c

The last item from this package is also from UHD, my GitS edition. I had some problems with my original Leather case but @ksosk and @Masterblaster did everything to arrange a new case for me and that again shows how much the staff here care about everything. Thanks of course go out to UHD Club as well, for doing this.

Also did you guys see the free gift cards and sticker for this? Another job well done @ksosk ?

newsteelbook170a

I guess I write too much, but it had to be said, also check out my newest regular arrivals ?

• Like 5