37 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Benoit46 great Nova Collection. Is this section only for pictures of GB stuff or can we also show regular Steelbook arrivals, or is that in some othere area?

Thanks my friend 

Normaly is for GB stuff but if you want you can post new thread on Topic HERE ;)

Edited by Benoit46
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, KJD said:

Not exactly a GB purchase. I had posted quite late for Kingsman Mantalab in GB thread. Luckily @ksosk had a spare white slip. And he helped me out. Received it yesterday. 

IMG_0650.JPG.d85262739297fa736479ccc0b8e4aa96.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG.82d16656712d010e276014bbe4ca1b48.JPG

Thanks @ksosk

Ty @KJD for ur kind words. I've always been a keen receiver of postage so that made me someone who tends to send something out nice to buyers too :) 

It brightens my day as much as yours, so ty too :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Ty @KJD for ur kind words. I've always been a keen receiver of postage so that made me someone who tends to send something out nice to buyers too :) 

It brightens my day as much as yours, so ty too :)

I'm gonna write a book and send it to you. OK ?

:)

... but seriously. In this day and age of electronic messaging - Hand written letters are something of a rarity. wonderful to receive and to read.

Awards

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy