IGNORED

WeET WeET COLLECTION Exclusive and Collection Masterlist

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge nils i just read somewhere a reply to a post from weet collection they are doing endgame and hope to release it by the end of the year now:D

so now we have some info xD 

jabari parker yes GIF by Chicago Bulls

basil B|

826602026_tenor(2).gif.a160b6ebaace49f7130f1ad7cabe754d.gif

53 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

*Reacts with... Yessss yesss!!!

image.gif.8445ebc15d0a68bc07fe5306591d182d.gif

That's the gif I was gonna use 😂

6a0120a58aead7970c0240a4816058200d-600wi.gif.d47967dd0af256aee360bfd12d615751.gif

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

I tell ya tho - I had hoped for WEeT to do Captive State.  Not bad Sci-fi (Bloodshot) seemed like a good choice

They can do it... You never know... ;)

But keep in mind that they will do what they want (Or think will sell better)... Not what you think they have to do... Meanwhile we just enjoy this ride!!... ;)

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Neil21Harris said:

I tell ya tho - I had hoped for WEeT to do Captive State.  Not bad Sci-fi (Bloodshot) seemed like a good choice

Captive State would be an interesting choice but I’m afraid it wouldn’t sell too well. I’d like to see Gemini Man, especially if they included a 3d disc but that’s probably a pipe dream too! 😢

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
22 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys  @ksosk @extantsrevenge!!

Do you know if there is a Box made for the WeET Exclusive #01 Captain America Civil War??

I know the OC didn’t had a Box originally, but do they made or going to make one to match all the other OC Boxsets?? 9_9

I'd love to have a box for Civil War, but I highly doubt Weet will do one. I'm not sure why they'd want the hassle of going back for studio approval (which has surely expired by now) for an item they'll be lucky to break even on. How many people are going to pay retail price + $30 postage for an empty box, not to mention since the package is hollow it will be easily crushed by the post office. I'd love to be wrong, maybe @ksosk will tell me I am! 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'd love to have a box for Civil War, but I highly doubt Weet will do one. I'm not sure why they'd want the hassle of going back for studio approval (which has surely expired by now) for an item they'll be lucky to break even on. How many people are going to pay retail price + $30 postage for an empty box, not to mention since the package is hollow it will be easily crushed by the post office. I'd love to be wrong, maybe @ksosk will tell me I am! 

Well... Yeah you’re right... But there’s always hope. :P

@ksosk Brother!! Help!! Tell us there’s Hope!!! xD

If WeET doesn’t do it... Can someone else do it as a “Custom” Box?? 9_9

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys  @ksosk @extantsrevenge!!

Do you know if there is a Box made for the WeET Exclusive #01 Captain America Civil War??

I know the OC didn’t had a Box originally, but do they made or going to make one to match all the other OC Boxsets?? 9_9

I think when I remember correctly @ksosk wrote that the studio did not allow a Box for this. I don't thnk WeET will go to the trouble to apply again to do one now. I actually don't need one, the other 2 also have no Box, so it would look strange.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I think when I remember correctly @ksosk wrote that the studio did not allow a Box for this. I don't thnk WeET will go to the trouble to apply again to do one now. I actually don't need one, the other 2 also have no Box, so it would look strange.

I agree, I like OC boxes less than I like lenticulars. I wouldn't want to "hide" my editions inside a box. That being said @LeGonze is doing the thing where he collects one sealed and one opened OC so it's going to look weird when he displays the OCs and the first one doesnt have one

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I agree, I like OC boxes less than I like lenticulars. I wouldn't want to "hide" my editions inside a box. That being said @LeGonze is doing the thing where he collects one sealed and one opened OC so it's going to look weird when he displays the OCs and the first one doesnt have one

Exactly!!... Thanks Brother!!... xD

I just received the OC I was missing (IW) and I displayed the 4 together and it definitely looks bad/weird...9_9

I might look for something “Custom made”... If you guys know about something please let me know!!

Thanks guys for your replys!! @deckard99 @extantsrevenge @ksosk and of course my brother @Intentcoin!! ;)

• Like 2