IGNORED

WeET WeET COLLECTION Exclusive and Collection Masterlist

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The Kimchi Guardians 2 was from FNC Add Culture, the guys that are now SM LIfe and do one edition with regular WWA SB for all the Disney movies. As always the market and licence situation is a little complicated. At the moment the priority for WeET will be for WEA SB for the titles that did not have a releases in Korea yet.

I would also love all the MCU from them, the Captain America 1-3 from Kimchi are actually from WeET, so these are already covered. I would love if they give us Thor 1-3 soon 😍

I didn’t know all 3 CA were from WeET! I have to have them now!!... 😫

image.gif.8cf94ba38b755420982cc1cddc2f2c90.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The Kimchi Guardians 2 was from FNC Add Culture, the guys that are now SM LIfe and do one edition with regular WWA SB for all the Disney movies. As always the market and licence situation is a little complicated. At the moment the priority for WeET will be for WEA SB for the titles that did not have a releases in Korea yet.

I would also love all the MCU from them, the Captain America 1-3 from Kimchi are actually from WeET, so these are already covered. I would love if they give us Thor 1-3 soon 😍

I see, either way I'm in no hurry to throw money at them 😅, they can take their time. I would also love a thor trilogy. I have the blufans dl for thor 3 and I just bought thor 1 on ebay and theyre awesome. Thor 2 is good but not worth the $200 people are asking for on ebay imo.

The one thing I would like more than a thor trilogy, is an iron man trilogy. I don't know if there are licensing issues with them since I don't think they're distributed by disney or whatever, but since no one else has done it, they're guaranteed to sell like hotcakes 

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

One of the nicest Fullslip trilogies our there. In fact, arguably THE nicest out there 😆👌🏼

1 minute ago, Intentcoin said:

The first avenger FS is one of the best out there

image.gif.d6377f1c10398fc4047db77e22486a9c.gif

Yeah, I’ve heard great things of these. I knew The First Avenger was WeET, but didn’t know all 3!! I will have to start looking to those...

image.gif.f989f8d497ba8c26843ee2596e90bf80.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LeGonze said:

One Click...

I have the 4 avengers movie set I really love (took me a few tries to get one in mint condition) so I'd probably stick with a fullslip (my A2 Infinity Wars is perfect!). Who knows tho, they could hit out of the park and I couldn't resist 🤣

image.gif.2fad4d525af8400c0595ab56e7295818.gif

The Zavvi Lenti for Endgame is wayyyy better than the WWA (which I returned actually) but just a SNEAK PEAK at the steelbook art would be good enough for me to cancel my Zavvi order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

I have the 4 avengers movie set I really love (took me a few tries to get one in mint condition) so I'd probably stick with a fullslip (my A2 Infinity Wars is perfect!). Who knows tho, they could hit out of the park and I couldn't resist 🤣

I got that one too... But the IW WeET steelbook and fullslips and lenticulars are just on another level... I wish I would’ve got the OC. Well I think I will get all those single editions... I just loooove them!!... 😬😬🤗

16 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

The Zavvi Lenti for Endgame is wayyyy better than the WWA (which I returned actually) but just a SNEAK PEAK at the steelbook art would be good enough for me to cancel my Zavvi order.

image.gif.c973d82ec4664eb39f45de3db49f3d86.gif

I passed on that zavvi edition just wishing WeET to release it!!... 😅🤣

I hope it does soon too!! 😬😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

@ksosk Hey man! How probable you see that WeET make something like Coco WEA (Exclusive Collection)???. I missed the blufans OC (I got the DL only), but I would looove one from WeET. 9_9

tumblr_omv1ciixdJ1qd4rf5o6_540.gif

source.gif

tumblr_pcoormuEGh1vk7r3ho1_540.gifv

That would be amazing!! WeET would do such a great job 😃 Probably my favorite recent Disney/Pixar movie. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

@ksosk or @extantsrevenge one of you may know the answer to this

i see in the op there is no coming soon or pre-announce, do weet have a planned list and if they do should they not be sharing like manta and others do?

be nice to see where there going and if they don't would it be worth asking if they could?

think you will find help growth of there brand, even if only next couple of releases in front rather than we are now doing X on facebook.

it leaves no idea where its going bar 1 release at a time.

thanks

basil 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Basil WeET prefer to not announce a bunch of titles and keep fans waiting for month or years. That is why they don't go around and announce stuff all the time. When they are ready and close to a release then for them is the time to give out that info. To be honest I like it this way 😅.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Basil WeET prefer to not announce a bunch of titles and keep fans waiting for month or years. That is why they don't go around and announce stuff all the time. When they are ready and close to a release then for them is the time to give out that info. To be honest I like it this way 😅.

I also like it this way... I know I will be buying  it... xD

The waiting time is nothing!! They announce it... The GB is open... Then update in a few days... Pay invoice and release date in a few weeks... Super fast... :D;)

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I like the way Weet does this too. It’s very exciting when they announce a title and then you get it in your hands pretty quickly! I’m not a big fan of getting my hopes up and then waiting years (or never if the title ends up being cancelled)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I also like it this way... I know I will be buying  it... xD

The waiting time is nothing!! They announce it... The GB is open... Then update in a few days... Pay invoice and release date in a few weeks... Super fast... :D;)

Exactly, when they announce something you know itll be out soon and there's none of that "waiting years for something that may or may not happen"

Also, there's no disappointment of announcing something then not getting it 

Edited by Intentcoin
😑
  • Like 4

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

it would be nice to know what there close too next not interested in bloodshot for example but WEA different story, current not a clue atm would like to see an endgame but not a hint dont help anyone.

but if some where to go more fully on them some sort of we thinking x is near, would be more helpful. currently hdzeta do more communication than they do.

i get where you coming from but if people think of switching away from other houses a clue is helpful. i dont want a mixed pile of this and that nor are funds available for lots of different releases.

i took a punt with cap marvel but by the same token i want some info going foward has to be to a two way street, not going to get say 2 films from weet then they drop it like a cold stone.

that could devalue what you have bought and why manta and others give some info. think is about time weet could think a little bigger.

its not alot to ask for collectors otherwise you asking for complete trust and i dont trust anyone fully anymore. especially blufans with there mess but poltics wrecks alot.

its about looking at a bigger picture and if they want collectors to go with them or they will turn into the next FA so very easily they have to be better than that to grow.

and we all know what there like xD 

it may suit mp heres the next one but it don't help me, thats the point.

and im not saying this to be awkward either just my POV

as trying just to think out the box a little thats the way things are improved 👍

cheers

basil 👍

• Like 3

I really love that when they make the official announcement we get either all the beauty shots or at least some of them but I would be ok if they also mentioned "these are the titles we are negotiating on, no guarantees." So this would not warrant a new thread bc it is not confirmed but could be posted to this type of thread as a business update or whatever.

I am someone who wants to see at least the steelbook (if WEA) or slips before joining GB so WeET's way of announcing puts me on equal standing with all the super early peeps haha.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2020 at 8:16 PM, Intentcoin said:

Hey WeET, get to it

20200714_195430.thumb.jpg.d830533bc58bef14ffaa8dca60a12574.jpg

@Intentcoin I haven't seen a DS that I like enough to buy, but that would be amazing. Usually those kind of character hodgepodges don't work, but it works thematically for this movie, when some thought goes into it, and it's not just being lazy like the infinity war/endgame covers I've seen, where they just drag the characters around with their mouse until they're all on there somewhere.

• Like 1

Awards