IGNORED

WCL 2001: A Space Odyssey (WCL Exclusive #17) (4K + 2BD) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first group buy with media psychos and I was wondering how payment will be asked for/collected? It hasn’t been asked for yet has it? I don’t want to miss the invoice and get banned from future group buys. 

Any rough estimates on cost?

Edited by Kryptonian

21 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

This is my first group buy with media psychos and I was wondering how payment will be asked for/collected? It hasn’t been asked for yet has it? I don’t want to miss the invoice and get banned from future group buys. 

Any rough estimates on cost?

Hi @Kryptonian

please read the Opening Post on the first page of this topic ...

regards

• ★ Administrators ★

I bring great news once again, Psychos!!!

@Masterblaster wants to thank everyone for pushing the groupbuy pass a 100 and  MP will be doing another lenticular to go with every order via the groupbuy!!

A TRANSITION LENTICULAR!!

mmexport1541036830934

mmexport1541036852402

Join our groupbuy now before this release becomes out of stock!!

Cheers,

KS

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I bring great news once again, Psychos!!!

@Masterblaster wants to thank everyone for pushing the groupbuy pass a 100 and  MP will be doing another lenticular to go with every order via the groupbuy!!

A TRANSITION LENTICULAR!!

mmexport1541036830934

mmexport1541036852402

Join our groupbuy now before this release becomes out of stock!!

Cheers,

KS

ANY ONE who is on the fence don't hang about .

This extra WILL NOT BE AVALIBLE ANYWHERE ELSE  

ONCE AGAIN  MP IS THE PLACE TO BE ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Servo086 said:

Yeah, that I understand, but why are they reversing the original poster art for the first lenticular? 

I prepared the art and it is solely a Mediapsychos project.

It is solely a decision based on the layout. Having the shuttle appear moving from left to right to coincide with the text makes more design sense for me and that allows me to place the logos at the bottom too.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Servo086 said:

Yeah, that I understand, but why are they reversing the original poster art for the first lenticular? 

Don't know never managed to make it the whole way through the movie no matter how many times I have tried ??.

Same with ALL of Kirbrick movies  I'm just not Kirbrick compatible I'm afraid ??

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

One more minor point—since the Media Psychos logo is already in the corner of the lenti, does it need to also be under the title?

Yes. 

I would hope for the price MP pays to make this gift free, it would be good to have some significance.

The logos are there as a learning curve. 

We try, we learn and we grow.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, ethnosax said:

Sorry if it came across as negative remarks. Meant simply as neutral critique. :) Nothing against @ksosk. I assumed that he hasn't actually produced these yet, so he might value feedback before finalizing it.

I actually thought of you when proposing to make this lenti as I recall you very much wanted the poster art as a cover. I was hoping you will be excited but I guess it is what you are used to saying all the time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

I actually thought of you when proposing to make this lenti as I recall you very much wanted the poster art as a cover. I was hoping you will be excited but I guess it is what you are used to saying all the time.

It's kind of salt in the wound—these posters are used everywhere except as the main slipcover image! haha And I do very much appreciate your using them on the lenticular. Honestly, for me the main thing in this design is having the MEDIA PSYCHOS name as prominent as the title of the film itself. I prefer the more subtle approach of just having the logo in the corner. The logo is unusual enough that I'm sure people who see the card will still ask what in the world it is, which would lead to the site evangelism you're wanting. ;)