IGNORED

WCL 2001: A Space Odyssey (WCL Exclusive #17) (4K + 2BD) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

3 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Hi @Tristan_Wang

...... thank you for this wonderful product , I doubt very much that this will be bettered in any way shape or form ... this Edition is a true collectible for a movie that is an all time classic .... what you have given us shows a lot of love and hard work .... it couldn't be more beautiful if it was ....‘full of stars‘.....well done ..

Couldn't agree more! @Tristan_Wang, these WCL editions just get better and better, can't wait to see what classics you do next :) 

• Like 2

Awards

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, leelee17 said:

Its unfortunate that a copy with the exclusive Mediapsychos lenticular has found its way onto ebay for a scalpers price.

Clearly not a true collector...

There are always going to be people trying to take any advantage that they can.  I would not say they are true collectors, some just try to sell to offset the cost of there own copy. .

Its though never pretty to see .

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, leelee17 said:

Its unfortunate that a copy with the exclusive Mediapsychos lenticular has found its way onto ebay for a scalpers price.

Clearly not a true collector...

It is unfortunate but MP has heavily promoted this release for months in all platforms and mediums we know of and also managed to secure a copy for every request. This includes collectors among us as well as scalpers alike.

A lot of people were given a chance to make a request via our groupbuy. 

I am sorry you missed out on this release. Maybe you weren't aware of our gb then.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, leelee17 said:

I don't usually go for items that incur customs fees but I want this so much I was prepared to make an exception. 

In all my years of collecting I don't think I've ever been as excited about any other edition of any movie....

Mate I missed the GB for this but asked about and managed to get it with help from MP. You will not be disappointed it's absolutely beautiful. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, leelee17 said:

Arrived 'today courtesy of Masterblaster and blu.steel33.

I honestly don't think this will ever be equalled in its beauty. The 'grail' in my collection!!

Thank you so much guys for helping me out with this. You are true stars!!!

Maybe you can post some pics like you did on the other website? You bought it here so would be nice to share pics here also ;)

Edited by larson1977

5 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Maybe you can post some pics like you did on the other website? You bought it here so would be nice to share pics here also ;)

Planning on doing so, just haven't had time to do a fully extensive photo shoot yet.

• Like 1