• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, Lordpercy said:

Wow! 1f60d.png thanks for the picture @ksosk - that really is a beauty shot! This could well be the best ever edition of 2001

I really love it too and this is going to be like their A Chinese Ghost Story, Rambo and Hellboy where everyone is strugglingto find a copy after it is out of stock!

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, SeanR95 said:

Could I ask what would be people estimate the price to be?

The price isn't out yet, but I will take MLIFE Brotherhood of the Blade as a gauge and that was $69.

This release includes a 4K disc so I will expect it to be slightly more expensive

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gremlins said:

Though I was hoping the outcase would be the original poster artwork (from the selection of the bottom art cards), I really love what we got. Very sleek and great artwork throughout :) 

Agreed. There's some great-looking content inside the edition—I especially love the booklet that looks like it's a collection of behind-the-scenes photos; the postcards are beautiful; and the ID cards are a clever extra—but to me, the outside art is kind of boring. And I don't care for a bunch of unfolding to get to all the discs. (I guess I really am a steelbook guy, through and through!) :)

I'm a little confused about all the parts. So there is a fullslip outer case, and then another slipcase or box inside of that (this is the part I don't understand from the pictures), and then inside that are five separate booklets/folders/cases?