IGNORED

WCL 2001: A Space Odyssey (WCL Exclusive #17) (4K + 2BD) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

Groupbuy link here

Release date: DECEMBER

Price: 548 CNY

Limit: 300 copies

NOTE: This contains four discs (4K + 2x BD + DVD), 2 material booklets, 1 screenplay (English), 1 folder, 3 special cards, 10 postcards

WCL 2001: ASpace Odyssey

Hi ,

Since there are alot of variables involved in our GB we cannot give exact prices as this GB is not a direct delivery which would mean you would get the merchandise directly and have to deal with everything , like customs .  

Since this is a HUB only shipping it will incur those costs described in our GB Rules, which I hope you and others take the time to read.  It explains alot of our process. 

Also remember people this is a foreign currency meaning it goes up and down. Quoting a price in USD is almost senseless as we don't know the conversion rate yet for when we pay. 

Our prices are very competitive , our GB system has been around now for more than a Decade and for the majority of the members it has worked just great for them.

If you are a member on a budget we can work with you on that , but if you are one of those penny penchers where a couple dollars more or less wrecks your bank account , this release as well as our GB system might not be a good match. 

We strive to give our best at all times , as you will hopefully experience along the way with us.

Take CARE

John

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ksosk changed the title to [WCL Exclusive #01*] 2001 : A Space Odyssey (4K + 2BD) (Scanavo case) [China]
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I guess I just like to know at least one of those details. Well, maybe just artwork. :) There's just so much stuff coming out these days, I have little interest in signing up for something that is entirely unknown, even for a movie like this, which is one of my all-time favorites. If it was a case where the company needed the funds in advance to make the product happen, then that makes a little bit of sense, but in this case, they don't get the money until the product is ready to ship anyway, so....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

Artwork: unknown. Price: unknown. Release date: unknown. Total print run: unknown. I feel like there's a logic to group buys on this site that is eluding me. :)

Our members have preferences for certain retailers and / or titles. If a title they want is announced from a retailer they favor, then they will request one, simple as that (as @ukade2327 says). Those members will benefit for having taken the leap. If the print run is very small, then those sweating the details will potentially miss out - but that's actually rarely the case.

The thing is, we believe that Group Buys aren't about people having to fight for copies at a certain time on a certain day. They are about helping people that are fans of films get the titles they are after and we give them plenty of time to decide.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

I guess I just like to know at least one of those details. Well, maybe just artwork. :) There's just so much stuff coming out these days, I have little interest in signing up for something that is entirely unknown, even for a movie like this, which is one of my all-time favorites. If it was a case where the company needed the funds in advance to make the product happen, then that makes a little bit of sense, but in this case, they don't get the money until the product is ready to ship anyway, so....

There are no right or wrong, just different buying preferences.

Hope the eventual artwork will catch your interests ?

• Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, ethnosax said:

Hi @ethnosax By all means wait until beauty shots are up to decide. As @45Caliber points out we just have a different philosophy here. Group Buys are open early for those who want jump in. Others can take their time and decide later with no pressure (although with popular titles, if you snooze too long you lose!).  I used to wake up at 2am or run out of business meetings early so I could rush to my computer and mash the F5 key hoping I could snag my wants on one of the other sites. I missed out on some great stuff because it was gone in seconds or due to poor internet connections. No way am I ever going through that nonsense again!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ethnosax said:

Here at Media Psychos it is all about choice .

Personal choice easy as that ❤❤.

NOW some other sites bad mouth  anything other than a steelbook . In my lowly view  More fool and narrow minded of them .

As well as anything that is not validated by another's point of view . In my lowly view Learn to think for yourself and not live by others words .

Some are not happy without more infomation being known.

Others here are happy to take a leap no matter what .

No right way , no wrong way just a PERSONAL Choice .

WCL are one to watch for sure each realise becoming more refined and saught after .

Anyone not wanting to pay second hand market scalper prices for a movie they love  by a world class retailer our GB exists early doors for the reason up in bold ❤???

• Like 2