IGNORED

Fight Club (Blu-ray/DVD Mediabook) [Germany]

Lordpercy

40 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Duuuuuuuude. Where and when can I purchase this?!? 

Here's the purchase link: https://www.pretz-media.at/de/mediabooks/fight-club-2-disc-limited-soap-edition-blu-raydvd

I'm assuming it's not available to order yet (unless I'm being dumb - which is very possible as I'm dog tired ?) but I've sent them a message and will update as soon as they respond

Awards

16 minutes ago, Lordpercy said:

Here's the purchase link: https://www.pretz-media.at/de/mediabooks/fight-club-2-disc-limited-soap-edition-blu-raydvd

I'm assuming it's not available to order yet (unless I'm being dumb - which is very possible as I'm dog tired 1f602.png) but I've sent them a message and will update as soon as they respond

As soon as you find out, HIT ME UP!!! I NEED THIS LOL

3 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

That's what I did and it wouldn't do it lol. Regardless, they don't ship to America, so 45 is going to try and get a group buy for it. If he can't, I'll ask Hatori to pick me up one and pay him like always. Lol. Germany is crazy, dude. 

Pretz-Media is in Austria.?

58 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

They don't ship to America. Anyone from Europe want to get a copy and I'll pay them for it? Please? 

@Guiltybyproxy I have an account with pretzmedia have just put two copies in my basket.

The price of 1 copy is Euro 34.99 but they add 20% VAT Euro 5.83 then for 2 copies shipped equals Euro 12.00 so we could go halves on shipping Euro 6.00.  So that would make a total of Euro 46.82 to get it shipped to me in the UK and then whatever shipping to you in the USA would be, depends on how you would want me to send it.

Let me know if you would like me to get you a copy, or maybe you could find someone who could do it cheaper, maybe a German member could get a better shipping rate. ?

I would be more than happy to help you out.

Awards

17 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

@Guiltybyproxy I have an account with pretzmedia have just put two copies in my basket.

The price of 1 copy is Euro 34.99 but they add 20% VAT Euro 5.83 then for 2 copies shipped equals Euro 12.00 so we could go halves on shipping Euro 6.00.  So that would make a total of Euro 46.82 to get it shipped to me in the UK and then whatever shipping to you in the USA would be, depends on how you would want me to send it.

Let me know if you would like me to get you a copy, or maybe you could find someone who could do it cheaper, maybe a German member could get a better shipping rate. 1f44d.png

I would be more than happy to help you out.

How much would my total be including all cost (shipping to me, the Medibook, etc)? 

20 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

So i can send by Royal Mail there are a few options.

1) international economy insured for     

£20 but can take 6 weeks to arrive

for £3.90 probably not the best option

2) international standard insured for £20

and takes 5-7 days for £4.80

3) international tracked insured for £50

and takes 5-7 days for £9.60

4) international tracked and signed

insured for £50 and takes 5-7 days

for £9.60

So it will be Euro 46.82 which is equal to £41.07 gbp to get to myself in the UK and then £4.80 gbp if you choose option 2 for shipping.  So a total of £45.87 gbp

which is $60.90 us dollars.

Let me know how you feel, maybe you could get a better rate or MP might be able to get a GB up and running. ?

Awards

14 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

So i can send by Royal Mail there are a few options.

1) international economy insured for     

£20 but can take 6 weeks to arrive

for £3.90 probably not the best option

2) international standard insured for £20

and takes 5-7 days for £4.80

3) international tracked insured for £50

and takes 5-7 days for £9.60

4) international tracked and signed

insured for £50 and takes 5-7 days

for £9.60

So it will be Euro 46.82 which is equal to £41.07 gbp to get to myself in the UK and then £4.80 gbp if you choose option 2 for shipping.  So a total of £45.87 gbp

which is $60.90 us dollars.

Let me know how you feel, maybe you could get a better rate or MP might be able to get a GB up and running. 1f44d.png

I'm going to save this. Let me think on it and see if 45 can get a GB going. 

16 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

No worries, if you have enough interest in this release a GB would be the way to go. 1f44d.png

The offer is there if you need mate. 1f44a.png

I'm hoping for a GB because it would be cheaper for everyone, but I'm also interested enough I would come to you to get one if need be. Appreciate your help, man. 

Archived