IGNORED

Manta Lab Ex_Machina (Manta Lab Exclusive #12) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, dahyl said:

To quote myself... oops.... Didn't read the first few lines. Sorry. Really looking forward to this

I am very excited myself!

Normally, a GB will be up to take request for 'To Update' but since ML says the beauty shots will be released today so I have decided to go straight to a full GB ?

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, RhodW said:

Excited to too! But how short is shortly?! 1f601.png

By tomorrow (Asia time) I hope, to coincide with the western new day.

He is ironing out some edition qty allocation ?

May I also add that John (ML) is very excited about this release. Good or bad, it is a title that he is passionate about like Mitty and Constantine, and hope that we will all like it too!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ksosk said:

By tomorrow (Asia time) I hope, to coincide with the western new day.

He is ironing out some edition qty allocation 1f603.png

May I also add that John (ML) is very excited about this release. Good or bad, it is a title that he is passionate about like Mitty and Constantine, and hope that we will all like it too!

I love my walter mitty one click, I don't one click often (especially if the goodies inside each package are the same), but I may consider it for this release. Any news if they are including the 4K disc in any of the slips? May ease my decision making...

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

More infos from Manta for this release ?

Hello everyone! Thanks for the wait for our recent release [ME#15] Justice League. Today, we are super happy to release a product from the new studio. This movie has been one of the movies that we've been anticipating for very long time and glad to get final approval from the studio. We have designed this release to be elegant and have different themes to the editions. We hope our customers enjoy. Thank you again for continuous support and we will return by great products and service. Please look below for the Pre-order Information.

1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, July 6th, 2018 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: August 10th, 2018
3. Print Run (3000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click)
*Full Slip($38.99): 1-800 numbered
*Lenticular Full Slip($38.99): 1-1000 numbered
*PET_Full Slip($39.99) : 1-1200 numbered
*One Click ($132.97): 500 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers and Production Note)
4. Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,
5. Effects
- Full Slip: Full Holofoil paper Slip + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoill + Embossing
- PET_Full Slip: Transparent O-RING PET + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring AVA's pattern Glossy Web Finish + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

6 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

That One-Click Box design is so hard to resist. Wish there is 4K in it in at least one of those. 

Yea I have to admit, that design is pretty effin sweet..... I almost want to pull trigger like the rest of you. I got the 4K oring from Best Buy like a year ago though for very cheap. This thread makes me want to go re-watch it :D

Awards

That one click looks awesome but my wallet reminds me that just the PET Full Slip might be the more wise choice ? wish 4K was in it but most likely will pick it up as I have no other premium of it and that movie is just awesome

3 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I couldn't care less about 4K, I'm just super stoked that Manta is doing this. Love this movie, and love Manta. 

I'm kinda the same.  I prefer 3D just because they seem to be more rare here. 

As long as it's not BETA like @DodgyDave prefers it's all good to me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

I'm kinda the same.  I prefer 3D just because they seem to be more rare here. 

As long as it's not BETA like @DodgyDave prefers it's all good to me. 

Absolutely. My opinion is 4K is a tad overrated. I'm sure it's nice quality, but it's nothing that will sway me to buy a new region free player.