Kingpin

Real or Fake 4k Resource.

On 6/14/2018 at 9:30 AM, Kingpin said:

http://realorfake4k.com/list/

Good link if you want to now whether a movie is 4K encoded with HDR or not.  

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

I am AV enthusiast like @Kingpin and I agree that it's always good to find the best PQ & AQ possible but I also learned to just enjoy the movie and not being 'over-focussed' on the AV quality. It made me sometimes have to watch a movie over again because I was not remembering what is was about  :)

AND sometimes upscaled movies are better than original shot in 4K+ ;)

like with 3D.....

so... my thoughts shared for the day....

akusw1G.gif

Edited by larson1977

44 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

I am AV enthusiast like @Kingpin and I agree that it's always good to find the best PQ & AQ possible but I also learned to just enjoy the movie and not being 'over-focussed' on the AV quality. It made me sometimes have to watch a movie over again because I was not remembering what is was about  :)

like with 3D.....

akusw1G.gif

Lasrs. My point was - very same list was already available here in MP. So just kidding ... nothing more.?

• Haha 1

Awards

2 hours ago, larson1977 said:

I was just sharing my thoughts ;)

I wasn't aware of this list, either here at MP or directly, so thanks for sharing everyone! It's really interesting to see what's sold as 4K and how it isn't necessarily the real deal. 

Edited by deckard99
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, larson1977 said:

like with 3D.....

I understand what you are saying.  

But you know what I hate is when I am buying a movie off Amazon for instance and I find out there is a better quality or there is one available with Atmos and I bought the one with just Dolby or DTS.  

I have 4 copies of Goodfella's just for that reason.  LOL 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy