IGNORED

Ready Player One (U'Mania Selective #01) (WWA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Danny said:

what time does it go live?

im guessing yesasia too

As @ksosk replied 2pm Korean time, which i think is 7am in the UK.  I'm guessing yesasia will also sell this although it is always hard to find out.  I will try there if i can't get a copy on Novamedias or Kimchidvds websites. ?

Awards

11 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

I will miss preorder time 1f614.png Gunna scratch this one down to a lost cause I think, I imagine will be sold out very fast 

What version are you after, i can try and get you one when i try to order a copy for myself.  Let me know if you would like me too. ?

Awards

2 hours ago, hdblueman said:

What version are you after, i can try and get you one when i try to order a copy for myself.  Let me know if you would like me too. 1f44d.png

Hey @hdblueman if you can snag a copy of the 3D version that would be fantastic I get there’s a slim chance but slim is better than none really appreciate it and just let me me know how you get on F5 F5 F5 lol refresh refresh refresh lol

Awards

1 minute ago, Luvsteels said:

Hey @hdblueman if you can snag a copy of the 3D version that would be fantastic I get there’s a slim chance but slim is better than none really appreciate it and just let me me know how you get on F5 F5 F5 lol refresh refresh refresh lol

@Luvsteels I will try my best mate, i'll be up and ready so should get a couple of copies no problem. 

I am after the 4k version so i shall try and get 1 of each edition.  I will let you know how i get on. ?

Awards

1 minute ago, hdblueman said:

@Kingpin congratulations on getting a couple of copies, bagged like a true psycho.  You had to be quick mate, blink and you'd have missed it. 

Thank bud.  I'm not new to F5 wars.  

I have my way of doing things.  

Like if you have 2 pages open, one with your cart and the other with the product you don't have to wait for the product pages to load then go cart. 

You just add them. By the time you go to your other page to checkout they are in your cart already.  

I was checked out through PP in 40 seconds with 8mb down/0.5 up internet.  

Just now, Kingpin said:

Thank bud.  I'm not new to F5 wars.  

I have my way of doing things.  

Like if you have 2 pages open, one with your cart and the other with the product you don't have to wait for the product pages to load then go cart. 

You just add them. By the time you go to your other page to checkout they are in your cart already.  

I was checked out through PP in 40 seconds with 8mb down/0.5 up internet.  

Yes i do the same, save some precious seconds.  The 4k was gone in about 90 seconds on Nova's website.  

I am excited to see what these will be like in hand, i have a feeling they will be top notch. ?

Awards

4 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

You just made it everyone's way. Good luck next time!

@45Caliber 

As any good F5'er you have to do your research. 

Stick with me grasshopper and we will go places. 

:P

@hdblueman

The negative to the Nova page is you had to have 2 product pages open.  

Kimchi's site just one page as you could add them from the main listing.  

Archived