IGNORED

Fox Comic Con 2018 - Slipcover Wave

Lordpercy

Xx Pictures to follow xX

This year's comic con slips are now in stores. The full list (as far as I can find) are:

The Terminator

Platoon

Assassins Creed

I Robot

The Transporter

Fight Club

Taken 

Taken 2

Taken 3

The Martian

Rocky

Independence Day

Speed

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

The Last of the Mohicans

The Day After Tomorrow 

The A-Team

Hitman

Some absolutely gorgeous art on some of these

Awards

1 hour ago, Lordpercy said:

No problem, glad you managed to pick one up 1f600.png

I understand that this range has also been released in Germany, with the art on the inlay sleeve and no slipcover but in black amray cases. 

I bet it's gorgeous. I may have to pick the German release up, too. I've been digging their releases, even the simplistic one with just the hand. 

7 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I grabbed Big Trouble in Little China myself. I had Fight Club in-hand but couldn't pull the trigger. At least Big Trouble I only had a Region B copy. 1f600.png

Oddly enough, even for my town, Fight Club was the only one that was almost gone. All the others were fully stocked. You think I had been there before anyone else lol

I passed through Berlin and managed a quick stop at the Saturn in Alexanderplatz and grabbed the last copy of Fight Club off the display

There seems a smaller range of these titles (although they may have more in other stores) but, in general, these aren't as nice as the slip cover versions. I guess that, because of the age rating sticker, they've had to squash the art up on some of the covers to fit the images and text - for example, the Big Trouble in Little China art seems squashed up in the middle of the sleeve. Also on The Terminator, the image appears to have  even moved around and a few elements resized.

Glad to get this one to add to the collection but I'd stick with the US slips over these all the way

20180613_135925.jpg

Awards

31 minutes ago, Lordpercy said:

Here's the link to Saturn's website - https://www.saturn.de/de/product/_fight-club-neues-artwork-action-blu-ray-2400431.html and should also be available via Media Markt. Not sure if they ship internationally buy will check and confirm a little later

Appreciate you greatly! Can't wait to hear from you, as you know I'm DEFINITELY interested. Thanks, brother. 

I'm out of likes to give today, but I'll be back tomorrow and hit you up with one. I set a reminder. It means a lot to me :)

5 hours ago, Lordpercy said:

Here's the link to Saturn's website - https://www.saturn.de/de/product/_fight-club-neues-artwork-action-blu-ray-2400431.html and should also be available via Media Markt. Not sure if they ship internationally buy will check and confirm a little later

@Hatori any way you can pick this up for me and ship it? Say maybe July 1st when I get paid? They apparently don't ship to the US 

Archived