IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Matrix (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#05) (Leather Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DMD4k said:

So would it be fair to say UHD Club have created a new tier? Ultra premium retailer?

In a word 

YES !!!!

I have had the privilege of seeing a fair few delights that MP have brought to.our members .

UHD CLUB GITS is something else . A new level in Quality in my lowly view. 

It's only because I  can not over comit GB wise that is stopping me from hopping on this Edition. 

• Like 3

That certainly speaks very highly of uhd club’s work.

I can’t wait to receive my first. I have been very tempted, twice, to go for GITS, it’s a beauty of an edition. I end up convincing myself I don’t need to double dip. Matrix, however, is a different story:)

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@C.C. 95 UC has agreed to allocate us with the same #!!

It will be a tedious process, so I will work closely to ensure the IDs are issued correctly. Do note that I can only try my best to secure low # numbers but regardless what you are assigned, I will hold that number for you guys =)

Love, 

KS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, ksosk said:

@C.C. 95 UC has agreed to allocate us with the same #!!

It will be a tedious process, so I will work closely to ensure the IDs are issued correctly. Do note that I can only try my best to secure low # numbers but regardless what you are assigned, I will hold that number for you guys ?

Love, 

KS

Excellent!

I don't really concern myself with collectible numbers....I just want to make sure I can get a copy at all!!

thanks for the diligence in getting these! Super Stoked!

btw- the new 4K transfer of The Matrix is off the charts amazing!

F6B33211-B6B1-4F52-9412-5D32323D809D.gif.2acb763fbc6e51c1f6e47853ae1dfa96.gif

Edited by C.C. 95
  • Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow: that is amazing news @ksosk about same numbers. It will be a great bonus to Media Psychos members. Now I hope for a low or cool number ? Thanks a lot to UHD Club for doing this, now we Psychos have to show them extra big support ? I think this will be a Set that has to be in any collection ?

I remember walking out of the Cinema with my friend and we were just silent (at least until we got to the pizza house!). That movie was something special.

I've only seen it once since then and having seen the 4k reviews, was about to buy until I saw MP's post on Facebook.

Can't wait for this landmark movie to get a landmark release.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Morph said:

I remember walking out of the Cinema with my friend and we were just silent (at least until we got to the pizza house!). That movie was something special.

I've only seen it once since then and having seen the 4k reviews, was about to buy until I saw MP's post on Facebook.

Wow. Since you started this, I will share my experience too.

I was still a teenager then and when Trinity did her first slow-mo leap, i gasped!!

My friends and I bought another screening immediately after watching it the first time haha.

I will never forget that feeling. It was awesome.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Morph only 1 time after you saw it in cinema ?

Matrix really was something special I saw it 4 times in cinema alone and was blown away every time. It is really a milestone of a movie. Saw it a few times on DVD and Blu-ray after that. I still love everything about it. It is one of my favorites. And as @ksosk said one of the movies where you remember the first time you saw it and what an impact that had. Only few movies are capable of that.

• Like 1

vor 50 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

@Morph only 1 time after you saw it in cinema 1f631.png

Matrix really was something special I saw it 4 times in cinema alone and was blown away every time. It is really a milestone of a movie. Saw it a few times on DVD and Blu-ray after that. I still love everything about it. It is one of my favorites. And as @ksosk said one of the movies where you remember the first time you saw it and what an impact that had. Only few movies are capable of that.

Milestones of the action movie genre:

• Raiders of the lost arc

• Die hard 

• Terminator 2

Matrix

• The Dark Knight

• Mad Max Fury Road

In my opinion of course :)

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, PRIAPISM said:

• Die hard 

• Terminator 2

Matrix

• The Dark Knight

• Mad Max Fury Road

Love your list ? These are all movies I like so much.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PRIAPISM said:

• Die hard 

• Terminator 2

Matrix

• The Dark Knight

• Mad Max Fury Road

amen!! fury road left me speechless 

however the matrix takes it for me... 7 cinema viewings 

On 7/17/2018 at 3:42 AM, Morph said:

On 7/17/2018 at 3:53 AM, ksosk said:

Wow. Since you started this, I will share my experience too.

I was still a teenager then and when Trinity did her first slow-mo leap, i gasped!!

My friends and I bought another screening immediately after watching it the first time haha.

I will never forget that feeling. It was awesome.

On 7/17/2018 at 4:47 AM, extantsrevenge said:

@Morph only 1 time after you saw it in cinema ?

On 7/17/2018 at 7:25 PM, Danny said:

amen!! fury road left me speechless 

however the matrix takes it for me... 7 cinema viewings 

You are all so freaking lucky to have seen this in theaters. What i wouldnt give now to see it in theaters. Although it wont have the same effect now but still!

Thanks for sharing :)

• Like 4

Most memorable theater moment for me was the White Zombie club scene. I swear the theater was going to come down from all the bass. Fast forward 19 years & I would try to get the same effect while watching the Blu-ray cranking it to reference volume but never, ever was the same. The UHD comes a lot closer in regards to the audio that's for sure :) 

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, boostedmedia said:

Most memorable theater moment for me was the White Zombie club scene. I swear the theater was going to come down from all the bass. Fast forward 19 years & I would try to get the same effect while watching the Blu-ray cranking it to reference volume but never, ever was the same. The UHD comes a lot closer in regards to the audio that's for sure :) 

Buy some home insurance before you blast those speakers! Haha.

loud-music-1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, boostedmedia said:

You need the proper setup.  :D 

The first time I built my 18" ported subs I was told to play the scene from Finding Nemo when Nora knocks on the glass of the fish tank.

2 x 5000 watt amplifiers started to clip and I thought a bomb hit the house.  

Very intense scene at around 8hz and very loud.  

Same happened with War of the Worlds at the beginning with the machines coming out from the ground and the ground breaking.  4-10hz for about 20-30 seconds.  You swear the drywall was being sucked off the walls.  

Now with the 2 x 21" subs I have that same Nora scene I use to scare the hell out of people.  If my neighbours give me a hard time I loop the War of the Worlds scene with the windows open and play it with the sub power 20db above reference with the subs run even hotter.    

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow:@ksosk those Media Psychos Exclusive Art Cards are spectacular, some of the art I have never seen before, great work as always ? My favorite from the pictures is this one

giphy.gif

but the others are so sweet as well, nice, very nice. Will be a treat for all members who get a copy through the Exclusive Media Psychos Group Buy ?

• Like 2