IGNORED

UHD CLUB Saving Private Ryan (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#03) (Leather Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

extantsrevenge

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Saving Private Ryan (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#03) (??? Blu-ray ??? Edition) [CHINA]
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Kingpin said:

@extantsrevenge When are all these new GB's going live? 

Am I allowed to sleep or should I stay awake another 24 hours.  :D 

These will come at a later point, not much information yet, so we will wait a little. You really are excited about UHD Club ?

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Saving Private Ryan (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#03) (Leather Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Looks good, but I find it unfortunate that they release beauty shots for this shortly after we already got the new HDZeta Edition, which also turned out to be the Ultimate Edition for the Movie. I'm really undeceided if I should get this as well. I'm also a little concerned about the amount UHD wants to release. @ksosk do you have a little info about how much time between releases is planned. Are they going for 1 Edition a month or do they plan to release multible. They are in a higher price segment, so I'm not sure if I can commit to all the releases if they do a lot.

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Looks good, but I find it unfortunate that they release beauty shots for this shortly after we already got the new HDZeta Edition, which also turned out to be the Ultimate Edition for the Movie. I'm really undeceided if I should get this as well. I'm also a little concerned about the amount UHD wants to release. @ksosk do you have a little info about how much time between releases is planned. Are they going for 1 Edition a month or do they plan to release multible. They are in a higher price segment, so I'm not sure if I can commit to all the releases if they do a lot.

This is a tough one to answer. From the moment the titles are confirmed to the actual release of the beauty shots, most of these titles have been brought up more than half a year ago!

There haven't been any UC releases for months and these 2 then coincide.

In a sense, UC is really not operating at a release per month basis. The artwork has been consistently rejected plus the availability of the 4K discs make their release seemingly inconsistent.

• ★ Administrators ★
18 hours ago, DMD4k said:

That looks really nice.

Is the dog tag going to be the way in which this edition is numbered (instead of the card) or is it going to be an extra item that also carries the same number of the edition?

It is the card, or at least, that's currently what UC intended!

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Benoit46 said:

Impressive work as always @ksosk ! ??

Thank you @Benoit46!
Nothing is better than a small special touch to make our exclusives even more personal =)
Handcut these stickers and cards myself, so if the standard isn't perfect, I hope everyone can bear with the flaws:D

Archived