extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Media Psychos Group Buy

Release Date: August 31st 2018

Price: TBA

Purchase Link: TBA

Note:

Dear Customers,
Today, we are sharing the information on the releases and <Taken> Steelbook Tin-proof.
Currently, we are working on <A Brighter Summer Day>, <Taken>, <Insidious> and in June, we will start the pre-order for <A Brighter Summer Day>. Detailed information and designs will be uploaded soon. Also, we share the tin proof of <Taken> steelbook.
Steelbook will have Full Gloss, debossed title and adjusted white base to accent the design. <Taken> steelbook will be released in September at the latest. We will announce one more time with more details.

Thank you very much
Nova Media

One Click Box (FS + SL + 1/4)

Taken - Nova Media Steelbook Boxset - Media Psychos Group Buy

Lenticular Slip

Taken - Nova Media Lenticular Steelbook - Media Psychos Group Buy

Full Slip

Taken - Nova Media Full Slip Steelbook - Media Psychos Group Buy

Quarter Slip

Taken - Nova Media Quarter Slip Steelbook - Media Psychos Group Buy

taken1.jpg

taken2.jpg

taken3.jpg

taken4.jpg

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Taken (Novamedia Exclusive #??) WEA Blu-ray Steelbook [KOREA]
  • ★ Administrators ★

@Scary Hair Steelbook looks nice, and I enjoyed the first one a lot, second was ok, 3rd not so strong. But I have to say it is not really a series I had in mind for a premium release. I'm happy with my UK Steelbook Set. Especially the original Play.com Steelbook for the first one.

Judging by the amount of comments here (yours being the first Ann, after 2 weeks), I have the feeling not many care ?

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Scary Hair Steelbook looks nice, and I enjoyed the first one a lot, second was ok, 3rd not so strong. But I have to say it is not really a series I had in mind for a premium release. I'm happy with my UK Steelbook Set. Especially the original Play.com Steelbook for the first one.

Judging by the amount of comments here (yours being the first Ann, after 2 weeks), I have the feeling not many care 1f632.png

I have a feeling it's 9 and a half  years too late. 

Unless that's part of the plan 10 year anniversary nod ???

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Taken (Novamedia Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

Mine arrived today love it but did not love the nasty £12.10 custom charge and they marked it at $20 so not sure what happened there 1f61e.png 

That sucks ....UK has reduced the $20 to $15 so now you get the  mport  cost and the Royal Mail Admin Fee ...my last couple of Novas i had the same thing when going Direct .... I went Hub this time ... 

21 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

That sucks ....UK has reduced the $20 to $15 so now you get the  mport  cost and the Royal Mail Admin Fee ...my last couple of Novas i had the same thing when going Direct .... I went Hub this time ... 

I always feel sad when anyone UK Crew gets a customs bill .

I Always LOVE HUBING  for such an AWESOME GANG ?❤❤

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

I can't believe customs costs so much in the UK. It's highway robbery! I consider myself extremely lucky here in the US to have never been charged a customs fee. I can't imagine what it cost on a maniac's box! 

3 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I can't believe customs costs so much in the UK. It's highway robbery! I consider myself extremely lucky here in the US to have never been charged a customs fee. I can't imagine what it cost on a maniac's box! 

The actual customs charge or import duty whatever they call it is only a couple of quid ... the rest is admin charge from the Royal Mail .... ☹️

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

The actual customs charge or import duty whatever they call it is only a couple of quid ... the rest is admin charge from the Royal Mail .... 2639.png

The charges raised in this country (UK) are for VAT. 

To pay import duties, the value would have to be very much higher. 

As the $ rises against the £, the limit Customs set for an item changes. 

It is always safer to try and get the retailer or seller to mark it as $15. 

Do remember that these Customs guys are not stupid either. When they pick up a box, if it feels heavy, they will look harder at the ‘declared’ value. 

Was only one slip weighed less than 300 grams hate to think the charge on a one click if not declared as $20 just looking I could of bought it cheaper from eBay because of that fee lol prob guna have to cut back how much I’m buying with rates going up and silly charges like that just to expensive these days ☹️

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

Was only one slip weighed less than 300 grams hate to think the charge on a one click if not declared as $20 just looking I could of bought it cheaper from eBay because of that fee lol prob guna have to cut back how much I’m buying with rates going up and silly charges like that just to expensive these days 2639.png

Customs will estimate a value and apply the difference in VAT rates, on that value. (Above $15)

I’m not sure what Royal Mails ‘Admin fee’ is nowadays. It was approx £8 the last time I paid it. (2 or more years ago). So you can see that most of the charge is Royal Mails. 

That charge would be exactly the same for a heavy 1 Click. The only difference would be the VAT, based on the value. 

Coincidently, if the weight was above 2kg, it would most likely go by Parcelforce. Their ‘Admin fee’ is over £13. 

It certainly is not cheap to import steelbooks from Asia, if Mr Customs gets his hands on them. ?

Archived