IGNORED

Manta Lab Ready Player One (Manta Lab Exclusive #17) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

GROUPBUY LINK

Ready Player One (Manta Lab Exclusive #17) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: September 10th 2018

Steelbook Art

rposb.jpg

Editions:

[ME#17] Ready Player One Steelbook (Full Slip)(2D+4KUHD)

- Numbered, 1-900

- Release Date: September 10th, 2018

- Price: $48.99

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook

- Full Slip - Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (4ea)

- Character Cards (7ea) 

- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

rpofullslip.thumb.jpg.48a1bd78a43adf70ca8ad938074c6f00.jpg

rpofs1.jpgrpofs2.jpg

[ME#17] Ready Player One Steelbook (Lenticular Full Slip)(2D+3D)

- Numbered, 1-900

- Price: $47.99

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook

- Lenticular Full Slip - Holofoil paper, Spot glossy, Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (4ea)

- Character Cards (7ea) 

rpolentilib.thumb.jpg.76845be85b8d542279a1a5d73fcec8dc.jpg

rpol1.jpgrpol2.jpg

[ME#17] Ready Player One Steelbook (Double Lenticular Full Slip)(2D+3D)

- Numbered, 1-1000

- Price: $48.99

- Double Lenticular Full Slip - 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (4ea)

- Character Cards (7ea) 

rpodl.thumb.jpg.05215b989c7208bb8129316cd6a107b9.jpg

rpodl1.jpgrpodl2.jpg

[ME#17] Ready Player One Steelbook (One Click - Kaida Art)

- Numbered, 500 sets

- Price: $155.97

- One Click - Illustration by the Legendary Illustrator "Yuji Kaida", Matchbox style Box set

- Full Slip - Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing

- Lenticular Full Slip -  Super Clear 3D Lenticular, Holofoil paper, Spot glossy, Embossing

- Double Lenticular Full Slip - Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (4ea)

- Character Cards (7ea) 

2D+3D Specification

rpobox.thumb.jpg.25c008b72b0727036a0b7faac0896065.jpg

rpobox1.jpg

RPO.jpg.1a1dcca4b9f001a9f43de5a86276b03d.jpg

• Like 3

• ksosk changed the title to Ready Player One (Manta Lab Exclusive #??)

[MAY UPDATE]

Hello everyone! It's already end of May and we are here to post another monthly update. Summer is coming up and a lot of releases are getting ready (at least in approval) so please look below for the newest updates.

1. Justice League 
After our Fight Club release, we were aiming for another spot on schedule but there's been a change of the packing facility just recently due to our current packing facility closing down. Because the packing machinery needed to be set up at the new location, we are going to be delayed 1 week for this release. We are very sorry and we will send out the tracking as soon as they are ready.

2. Universal Studio Release 
After many months of negotiation and getting approvals, we are getting very close to releasing our first Universal Studio release. We are at the last stage of approval so once everything is approved, we will announce the release! (Adding another Studio Gem to our gauntlet :D)

3. Approvals and Stalls 
It seems like getting approval is harder and harder everyday. We have many releases that are scheduled for release but many of them have been struggling with the approval from the studio. We are trying to be as patient as possible with the approval and hope that it goes through with our new designs.

4. Ready Player One 
RP1 is expected to pre-order in June! We are finishing the designs at the moment and as much as we've loved the movie, we are making the best packages possible for the movie.

Thank you very much for reading our monthly update. It seems like there's not a lot to announce due to having many releases struggling with approvals these days but once approvals go through there will be a lot of releases in coming months.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Ready Player One (Manta Lab Exclusive #17) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Thanks for posting the images @RhodW you were so fast, already done when I wanted to add ?

Everyone the GB is now Updated and you can make new request or choose your edition/edition when you're already on the Group Buy

OP Updated with all the informations you might need to deceide which Edition you want ?

• Like 1

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: 

This Group Buy will be closed on July 27th and you will receive the first invoice by July 29th. All invoices are due by July 31st. If you need a little more time please PM Masterblaster and myself for arrangement. A late fee will incur for all invoices not paid by July 31st unless you made prior arrangement with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by DParadigm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

At first I only wanted HDZeta for this, then Zeta was no so impressive and Manta was simply :wow:, then Zeta updated and I was like damn 2 Premium releases for this is too much, and now I see live pictures and I'm happy that I ordered both 1f60d.png1f602.png

Your message is a roller-coaster ride of emotions!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3