IGNORED

SMLIFE Black Panther (FNC Add Culture Exclusive) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

@howarmat this sold out fast, i got one in cart on Kimchidvd and it disappeared before my eyes.  It was about an hour after pre-order time though, i didn't get up in time. ?

Luckily i managed to find one at Yesasia, later in the day. ?

Although all three retailers now seem to be sold out. 

I always keep checking back for the next day or so if i miss a release, as it will appear again somewhere.

If i see it appear i will tag you in this thread.

You never know the MP gods might be able to find you a copy, fingers crossed. ??

Awards

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

The Politics surrounding this movie ruined it for me. 

Think it's great that we now have the start of diversity in movies like we do in the  real world. 

Both have a long way to go before the right person gets the right job / part .

First female Dr Who Right Actor for the part .

Looking forward to a James Bond I belive in ? . Last one for me was Dalton before that Connery . Roll on Miguel Gomez OR  Ashley Waters ??❤❤

Blade was to high a age rating to get the following it should have for being a black super hero.

That is where Black Panther capitalised with it being accessible to a wider audience age wise . 

Hopefully Politics will keep it's nose out of a what should be fun pass time now this and Infinity War have blown up Box Office takings❤

7 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Think it's great that we now have the start of diversity in movies like we do in the  real world. 

Both have a long way to go before the right person gets the right job / part .

First female Dr Who Right Actor for the part .

Looking forward to a James Bond I belive in 1f917.png . Last one for me was Dalton before that Connery . Roll on Miguel Gomez OR  Ashley Waters 1f601.png1f917.png2764.png2764.png

Blade was to high a age rating to get the following it should have for being a black super hero.

That is where Black Panther capitalised with it being accessible to a wider audience age wise . 

Hopefully Politics will keep it's nose out of a what should be fun pass time now this and Infinity War have blown up Box Office takings2764.png

I disagree.

I think for the good part of the last 20 years we have had great diversity(colour and gender) in movies, tv, music and everything else.  

But I don't want to derail this thread with my opinions because they usually aren't looked highly upon so I will stop here.  :)

Hi, 

Does anybody know if this is still available somewhere? Or was any Psychos fortunate enough to grab an extra copy that a psycho like myself can get from you. I really like these type of Korean steels, does MP ever do GB or some type of community help buys for these multi-retailer Korean type steels for some like myself that has never bought direct from vendors.

Thank you.

Awards

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Your photos are so awesome! Are you a professional photographer @megabee? Photoshop master? Seriously, any tips you can give would be greatly appreciated  2764.png

I would assume he uses a lightbox and a form of editing software.  

Very nice indeed. 

37 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I would assume he uses a lightbox and a form of editing software.  

Very nice indeed. 

6 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Your photos are so awesome! Are you a professional photographer @megabee? Photoshop master? Seriously, any tips you can give would be greatly appreciated  2764.png

Thanks!
No, its not lightbox. Lightbox would eliminate shadows almost completely.

Tips? I will quote Inglourious Basterds: How do you get to Carnegie Hall? - Practice!

I am doing this since 2008. It was quite poor back then. Several  times the approach and result quality seemed to be stabilized, and then a leap forward in quality followed. 

A setup can be quite simple: a daylight from the window and a white paper or cardboard reflector (it is better to have more, maybe two), the result would be almost the same. With artificial lights it is more manageable and repeatable, which is what I am using now.

Processing is also simple, some cropping, some contrast push, and some dust/defects/dents erasing. The dust can be really ugly on black reflective surfaces.

Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Black Panther (FNC Add Culture Exclusive) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Archived