PRIAPISM

Avengers: Infinity War (Blufans Exclusive #50) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

What is wrong with the Double Lenti!? Lenti is kind of out of focus. Gamora is barely visible.

Is it just my copy or has #Blufans failed this time around? I usually love Blufans Lentis, but this is really bad! 

Anyone else has the same experience?

Avengers Infinity War is kind of Marvels Crown Jewel, so it feels extra sad if it´s a bad release 😪

On 1/15/2019 at 1:13 PM, Sauerkraut said:

I got my double lenti a few days ago and I'm not impressed. Good for people who like it but to me it's a huge blurry disappointment. Hopefully the SL will be much better, if not, the FS is the winner for me.

I agree totally! Double Lenti is out of focus and Gamora is barely visible. Sorry to say, but a really bad lenti!! 😞 

Edited by Da Swede

Not a huge fan of this release myself. The movie is awesome but the whole  release feels so rushed and at least for me didn't live up to the hype. The lenticulars are not really impressive quality wise, and it seems  in my box set and the 1/4 slip the discs are lose. Seems to be the case with the majority of IW Editions so no idea what happened there.

Wonder if we can provide this kind of feedback to them? 

At least the lose discs should not happen....

Usually a huge fan of all BluFans Marvel releases but IW unfortunately didn't live up to my expectations. Hope BP has the standard BF qualities again.

2 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Anyone else still waiting on theirs to arrive? Seems like it's been forever. Ugh. 

Have you got your tracking number ..., you can see where it’s been ... not necessarily where it is .... depending on update ....

On 2/9/2019 at 9:52 AM, Feragoth said:

Not a huge fan of this release myself. The movie is awesome but the whole  release feels so rushed and at least for me didn't live up to the hype. The lenticulars are not really impressive quality wise, and it seems  in my box set and the 1/4 slip the discs are lose. Seems to be the case with the majority of IW Editions so no idea what happened there.

Wonder if we can provide this kind of feedback to them? 

At least the lose discs should not happen....

Usually a huge fan of all BluFans Marvel releases but IW unfortunately didn't live up to my expectations. Hope BP has the standard BF qualities again.

They are aware of all the problems with loose discs on the IW release. 

My information was that the blame lies with their sub-contractors, and they are/were putting steps in place to limit this problem in future. 

Obviously there is always a percentage of loose discs with every release, due to the ‘bashing’ their packages seem to take. That is something we have to accept, but IW was/is particularly prone to it. 

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Have you got your tracking number ..., you can see where it’s been ... not necessarily where it is .... depending on update ....

I do, but it just  says in transit, nothing more. 

Awards

9 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I do, but it just  says in transit, nothing more. 

So we don't go in to back and forth posts here....

Check the date it was shipped from China. If you have not received it a few weeks after that date, or it has not updated with other information, contact me by PM.

16 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

So we don't go in to back and forth posts here....

Check the date it was shipped from China. If you have not received it a few weeks after that date, or it has not updated with other information, contact me by PM.

It was shipped at the end of December, and still no update on it. 

Awards