PRIAPISM

Avengers: Infinity War (Blufans Exclusive #50) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

1 hour ago, DMD4k said:

It's good news, just wish they'd add 4k to the mix.

At this stage there is absolutely no information at all. 

But it is fairly certain there will be at least 1 edition with 4k. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bungral said:

Didn't think they were allowed to release 4K Disney in China.

Why is that though? Why is Disney China not on-board with 4k but Disney is now distributing 4k elsewhere? Is it something to do with it being region free?

24 minutes ago, DMD4k said:

Why is that though? Why is Disney China not on-board with 4k but Disney is now distributing 4k elsewhere? Is it something to do with it being region free?

I don't know the reason for it but it's something I read.

Assume it's why there's no 4K on Ragnarok and none coming with Black Panther by the look of it.

Awards

@DMD4k @bungral

All China labels license discs through Shanghai Epic, which does not currently license 4K. 4K discs have to be imported and may or may not adhere to Chinese licensing regulations. What I do know is that they're prohibively expense to include, partly due to import costs and partly due minimum order requiremenrs. My guess is the more recent omissions are likely due to evexcessive rising import costs and wire fees (the latter being the reason PayPal is not popular in China—the fees are extremely high).

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info 45Caliber, it's certainly interesting. I hope they can continue to include it every chance they get. Shanghai Epic needs to get onboard with newer technologies lol

• Like 1

gimme that GB :D

I watched this last week and it's not my favourite Marvel (Ragnarok is) but it was still great and loved every minute of it. Thanos is definitely living up to his reputation. I'll be all over this

Awards

This defo needs 4K, licensing issues or not, I personally believe blufans omit it because of (a) cost and (b) continuity of releases only being 3D/2D BDs

Also, no matter the art, I'll treasure this edition. Absolutely loved the movie

Awards

51 minutes ago, boostedmedia said:

Is Blufans releasing this one next? Its going to be a Marvel-ous summer 9_9:D

Panther is not likely to ship until August. The 1/4 slip may ship earlier. Much like GotG2. 

So..

Don't hold your breath on Avengers Infinity. ?

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2018 at 4:20 PM, DodgyDave said:

Panther is not likely to ship until August. The 1/4 slip may ship earlier. Much like GotG2. 

So..

Don't hold your breath on Avengers Infinity. 1f603.png

read on other site kev hasnt got panther estimated shipping until early sept

basil :)

• Thanks 1

Awards