IGNORED

NOVA John Wick: Chapter 2 (Novamedia Exclusive #13) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Scary Hair

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Err. ?  1f601.png

I suppose they must be due very soon. 

Got too much money ?

Is it burning a hole in your pocket ?

I can conjure up some invoices, for something, if you like. ?

1f609.png

Erm, Thanks I guess. ?

Now that my diet water business has taken off, i may have a little extra tender to spare.

If you have a Part 1 lenti at retail, feel free to invoice away ?

Awards

@Scary Hair @ukade2327 @Steelbookzombie @DodgyDave @Masterblaster

<JOHN WICK 2> Cancelled Copies and Quarter Slip Sales Information Dear customers,

Thanks to everyone who purchased Nova Exclusive #13 <John Wick: Chapter 2>. Shipping start from July 24th so we hope you could wait little bit more for your orders.

We are posting cancelled copies back and Quarter Slip on our website with the pre-order of NOVA EXCLUSIVE #14 <Avengers: Age of Ultron>. Sales date/time: 28th Jul, 2017. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)

If you have missed the pre-order for <JOHN WICK 2>, please come to our website for the purchase.

Thank youNOVA MEDIA

20429914_1012396412197464_5650351294318339556_n.jpg

20 minutes ago, pioneers said:

@Scary Hair @ukade2327 @Steelbookzombie @DodgyDave @Masterblaster

<JOHN WICK 2> Cancelled Copies and Quarter Slip Sales Information Dear customers,

Thanks to everyone who purchased Nova Exclusive #13 <John Wick: Chapter 2>. Shipping start from July 24th so we hope you could wait little bit more for your orders.

We are posting cancelled copies back and Quarter Slip on our website with the pre-order of NOVA EXCLUSIVE #14 <Avengers: Age of Ultron>. Sales date/time: 28th Jul, 2017. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)

If you have missed the pre-order for <JOHN WICK 2>, please come to our website for the purchase.

Thank youNOVA MEDIA

20429914_1012396412197464_5650351294318339556_n.jpg

WOOOOWWWW 

@mr_wick @larson1977 @Sicksol @PKAVFC @Hatori @nefilim @Benoit46 @Pandamonium @MrsXena

@ukade2327 @Masterblaster @DodgyDave@Darogal @extantsrevenge

EDIT

Any Thanks to Pioneers PLEASE ???

• ★ Administrators ★

Quarter-Slip looks nice, but I don't like the fact that they announced this edition later and that it is missing from the 1-Click. I'm happy with my 1-Click Boxset and don't need this as well, but for everyone who wants this and has the Boxsets it might be annoying to have it not included in the box ?

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Is there going to be a mini GB fro the 1/4 slip @Masterblaster @DodgyDave @Scary Hair ?

Depends if anybody really wants one.

John will look into it, I'm sure.

Not keen on this new "ploy" by Nova and Manta etc. Trying to push people to buy yet another copy, instead of putting it in one package. 

Especially 1/4 slips. Because they are the most unpopular. 

But hey ho. That is only my opinion.

5 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Not keen on this new "ploy" by Nova and Manta etc. Trying to push people to buy yet another copy, instead of putting it in one package. 

Kind of agree. But might get this one if GB happens. This one would be one to open ...

2 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Kind of agree. But might get this one if GB happens. This one would be one to open ...

8 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I don't care about your opinions guys, IT IS JOHN WICK, remember...... :CLINDOEIL:

No, joking aside. If possible i really like to get 1 or 2 of the 1/4 slips PLEASE!!! ;)

51 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE ? .

Although I get and understand the thinking . @larson1977 and @nefilim are right ITS JOHN WICK MAN ?????.

I KNOW you lot are all  Gentalman and say

"Ladys 1st " That argument is out of the window isent it ?? As its John Wick ???

Archived