IGNORED

NOVA John Wick: Chapter 2 (Novamedia Exclusive #13) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Scary Hair

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

MY Very 1st GB was JW Nova a full slip from our very own Masterblaster .

Still kick myself for being a Newbie and not One Clicking 1f61f.png No way will I make that mistake again 1f44d.png

I wasn't a member then and missed it completely , too bloomin' expensive to buy now , maybe one day ill be able to pick up either a full or lenti............maybe

7 minutes ago, Steelbookzombie said:

This is really sweet!  Everything about this is spot on the lenticular is perfect even though some people are saying it's not that good I don't see it! The holofoil looks great and goes very well with the overall colour scheme. 

I totally agree with you , ...................It's John WICKed.................................lol.....................!!!..........the holofoil on Full slip A is Insane..............

@45Caliber

They dont stay little for long Flower ?.

Subtitles when they are settled are a god send belive me I remember thise days well ? .

Ours are 16 and 14 now , I have always have had a wide ranging love of Movies . Thats rubbed off and now they are quite the conousur , knowing thire was a Mad Max before  Fury Road . Planet Of the Apes hark back to the 70's

The love of a good film it wont be that long before it becomes a terrific Family event ?.

44 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Wishing I'd gotten in on a Full A, but I hadn't seen 2 until the blu came out (I did blind buy the standard steel). Afraid I don't get to the movies much anymore with a 3-yr-old at home! Don't have a premium for 1 either though (but do have the standard). Put it on my NM wishlist in case of restock.

Have you tried the MB wish list sweetheart ???Tarzan Type Yell Time  @Masterblaster 

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

@45Caliber

They dont stay little for long Flower 1f60a.png.

Subtitles when they are settled are a god send belive me I remember thise days well 1f614.png .

Ours are 16 and 14 now , I have always have had a wide ranging love of Movies . Thats rubbed off and now they are quite the conousur , knowing thire was a Mad Max before  Fury Road . Planet Of the Apes hark back to the 70's

The love of a good film it wont be that long before it becomes a terrific Family event 1f60a.png.

Have you tried the MB wish list sweetheart ???Tarzan Type Yell Time  @Masterblaster 

It's funny, my interest had waned some before he was born, but now I can't wait to expose him to stuff I loved growing up and most of what I buy now is with that intent so I prioritize accordingly. I did put a couple things on that wish list and @Masterblaster is already helping me out with one. JW is more of a personal want than something I'll be able to show him anytime in the near future! I'd prioritize it higher if I already had JW1, but at the moment I'm more concerned with getting GotG to accompany the GotG2 I signed up for on here! ? If NM turns up in the meantime otherwise than :boom:

5 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Box set has arrived.... WOW! Nova are just killing it with their box sets :)

LpsDlmF.jpg

The extra gift is the best gift of all :)

YlerB16.jpg

Worth every penny.... even when hit with custom bill of €36 :(;)

Aren't you able to arrange what Nova puts on customs slip ?

they wrote  $20 in the slip. custom didn't buy it and made me send in the invoice. unlucky me, it was an invoice for the box and 1 lenti. to avoid them ruiining the box and/or lenti (read: open package to check what's in it) I had to pay 21% over the total-invoice :(

but again... that's the risk we all take and I was lucky most of the times ;)

3 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

they wrote  $20 in the slip. custom didn't buy it and made me send in the invoice. unlucky me, it was an invoice for the box and 1 lenti. to avoid them ruiining the box and/or lenti (read: open package to check what's in it) I had to pay 21% over the total-invoice :(

but again... that's the risk we all take and I was lucky most of the times ;)

In situations like these I have edited the invoice. Customs have never questioned it. I have even edited so that I have to pay only couple of euros. But only couple. Customs have been happy.

Knock On Wood.

?

• 3 weeks later...

Received my oneclick boxset yesterday ( thank you MP ) and have made a unboxing video. My Fullslip was very scratched ( you can see it at time: 2:02 ) but it will be replaced ( thank you again MP ).

I am very happy about the boxset. Its amazing and the gimmicks are awesome ( specially the bloody pen hehe ).

• extantsrevenge changed the title to John Wick: Chapter 2 (Novamedia Exclusive #13) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Archived