IGNORED

Media Psychos 4000 Members Celebration

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

WE DID IT! Media Psychos has just reached 1000 Members :wow: what a great achievement! At this point a well deserved thanks @Masterblaster for giving us all this wonderful home, and thanks to all his little helpers for helping in keeping this running, you rock Team. And since this is a special celebration about this milestone Member amount, thanks to everyone who spread the word for MP and got members to sign on. Also great work from MP's Social Media Team.

Thanks you very much all 1000 Members for joining this still young awesome community. Which is not only about GB's (they are terrific, right ?), but has so much more to offer, so anyone who wants to actively participate you're more than welcome.

So come over here and celebrate with us ?

giphy.gif

And don't forget to tell your friends and everyone interested in all stuff concerning media about us ?

• Like 9

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Media Psychos 2000 Members Celebration
  • ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

WE DID IT 2000 MEMBERS.

:wow: another great milestone for Media Psychos.

giphy.gif

Thanks @Masterblaster for providing us all with this great place. Thanks to the team @45Caliber @ksosk @Benoit46 @Scary Hair @ukade2327 @DParadigm @deckard99 @thomue1987 @icewire @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @DodgyDave for all the hard work all the time. Thanks to our all new MP Guardians @airwins @romeroland @LMT0286. Thanks to everyone who spread the word for Media Psychos. Thanks to all the active members, thanks to all the Group Buy participants and thanks to everyone who registered 👍

Let's make Media Psychos together even bigger in the future 😊.

AND NOW

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2000 members is an amazing milestone to reach ... congratulations every one on making this the best  GB /digital media forum to be  part of .... all thanks to the vision of the main man in Charge ... our very own @Masterblaster

and with the help of allour volunteer mods and admins and guardians as mentioned by @extantsrevenge... thanks Everyone for all your support.... here's to the next 2000 .... 

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Time to celebrate another Media Psychos milestone. Drum roll please

drumming spongebob squarepants GIF

we did it wow GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

giphy.gif

members.

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradisehong jin young hair flip GIF

Thanks again @Masterblaster for creating MP. Thanks to the Team @ksosk @Benoit46 @DodgyDave @deckard99 @icewire @Scary Hair @ukade2327 @DParadigm @thomue1987 @airwins @blu.steel33 for constantly working on making MP bigger and better. Thanks to our Guardians @R1s1ngs0n @Hollywood E Rock @Veum @Basil @Count Dantes @Berserk3429 @romeroland for helping out wherever possible.

Thanks to all the active members that not just come for the awesome Group Buys but also stay to talk, show new stuff, share new info and help to improve Media Psychos in doing so.

Thanks to all the others who join the Group Buys or browse the site for info.

Basically

the emmy awards thank you GIF by Emmys

And now

giphy.gif

stop it neil patrick harris GIF

wait a second mad city GIF by Gotham 3000 members but only 37 voted on our new award poll sad hotel transylvania GIF

Come on everyone that can't be happening.

vote voting GIF

and after that

GIF by moodman

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Media Psychos 3000 Members Celebration
Spoiler
14 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Time to celebrate another Media Psychos milestone. Drum roll please

drumming spongebob squarepants GIF

we did it wow GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

giphy.gif

members.

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradisehong jin young hair flip GIF

Thanks again @Masterblaster for creating MP. Thanks to the Team @ksosk @Benoit46 @DodgyDave @deckard99 @icewire @Scary Hair @ukade2327 @DParadigm @thomue1987 @airwins @blu.steel33 for constantly working on making MP bigger and better. Thanks to our Guardians @R1s1ngs0n @Hollywood E Rock @Veum @Basil @Count Dantes @Berserk3429 @romeroland for helping out wherever possible.

Thanks to all the active members that not just come for the awesome Group Buys but also stay to talk, show new stuff, share new info and help to improve Media Psychos in doing so.

Thanks to all the others who join the Group Buys or browse the site for info.

Basically

the emmy awards thank you GIF by Emmys

And now

giphy.gif

stop it neil patrick harris GIF

wait a second mad city GIF by Gotham 3000 members but only 37 voted on our new award poll sad hotel transylvania GIF

Come on everyone that can't be happening.

vote voting GIF

and after that

GIF by moodman

Congrats MP 👏, we love you!😘

Well Done Reaction GIF  grumpy old men oscars GIF by The Academy Awards   

Clapping Reaction GIF by moodman

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations. It's very easy to say, but reaching 3,000 members in a community like this requires a lot of time, a lot of work, and a lot of effort. Because a community that offers what we have here only reaches 3,000 members if many things work at once. And it's not easy. You need to have the right people, organization, and resources. And dedicate a lot of time and energy.

And it's that organization, thorough, precise, and it's that effort, that makes possible -when we enter as new members during the last months- you can find a place that works, and works well, and a kindness and quality of service that you don't  find in some professional environments.

As a project, from a professional perspective, I find it admirable.

As a new Media Psycho, and as a collector -not as big as some, but very happy with my collection- I find incredible -and formidable- that it has come so far. An exchange and enjoy space has been created absolutely great. It's the dream -or the golden paradise- of any cinema collector. 

Where some things that the wind tries to erase are still valued.

And although some members -we all know it- can see it as a place to take advantage of, and not to share anything, with the implicit contempt that this implies towards the community, what I like most here is to feel that there are people like me, people who is happy and enjoys their editions; that they see a new GB, or the announcement of a new edition, and the first thing they think about is what they will feel in their hands when they can touch it.

To touch, a verb that I love when I talk about movies.

The joy of receiving and pay an invoice. The excitement for the launch of a GB. Or the first time you caress the side of that lenticular that made you so excited. And even, and some of us know it well, the frustration and helplessness of being too late on a group. Those feelings, that authenticity, that ability to be excited, for me, in the two months and a little that I've been here, are the greatest treasure of this place.

That's why I like to try to exchange something, even if it's only opinions, without more value than the others. Because I know that, among the 3,000, there are people who value the things that I value. And I love it.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Media Psychos 4000 Members Celebration