IGNORED

Television Series Needing A Blu Ray

Scary Hair

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Viper0210 said:

Too many to name but my favourites( maybe an aquired taste)

Auto man

Street hawk

Airwolf 

Spiderman 1970s nic hammond series ( would even settle for the dvd)

Thundercats

Ulyses 31

A-team in blu ray steelbooks

Steelbooks of Street Hawk and Airwolf would be awesome!! 

For me steels of Buffy, Angel, Arrow and Supergirl 

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Cartoons love Cartoons NEED a Blu ray of these ??

The Fairly OddParents

So funny . Goldfish who help an ignored Timmy Turner who are infact his Fairy God Parents .

Jugan Von Strangle and Britney Briney are highlights and the incredibly cranky teacher Mr Crocker and Evil Babysitter Vikky  .

The League Of Super Evil

Voltar , Doktor Frogg, Rec Menace and Cougar try to rule thire neighborhood in preparation for The World .

Pinky And The Brain 

NARFF ????

On 6/2/2017 at 12:34 AM, psychoscot said:

Would love a steelbook of the recent show Sweet/Vicious. Cancelled by MTV so it's only getting one seasons. Really loved it and gutted it's cancelled 

I LOVE SWEET/VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I just hope that they at least release it on bluray or DVD so I can own my own copy. Then again MTV is notorious for at least doing DVD-Rs manufactured to order with a lot of their shows that weren't huge but happened (and some of my favorites like Underemployed, etc)

42 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I LOVE SWEET/VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I just hope that they at least release it on bluray or DVD so I can own my own copy. Then again MTV is notorious for at least doing DVD-Rs manufactured to order with a lot of their shows that weren't huge but happened (and some of my favorites like Underemployed, etc)

A show brilliantly written, smart, sad, funny with a deeply serious message about the current state of American Uni's. It deserved more seasons. But poor promotion meant few viewers unfortunately. Brilliant brilliant show

Awards

Archived