IGNORED

[Marvel's] Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

nefilim

Im preferring the 2nd half storyline of this season rather than Ghost Rider arc. I loved last years with the hydra & alien villian and this years Aida story is working great. 

Can definitely see a mahor casr member dying by or at the end of the season, most likely May.

Thanks @Jb162009 and @RhodW for bringing some action to this section too.

I have to admit. Not fan of the series. When it started watched a while and gave up. And was intrigued when heard about Ghost Rider but those episodes have not aired in Finland yet. Sad to hear they're no good ... I read somewhere he's coming back to SHIELD.

It may of just been me, but Ghost Rider arc felt out of place. S1 was a slow long build to an epic shock reveal and last few episodes being really good. S2 brought in the inhumans, which again was a slow build to mid season and then a very good S2 half. S3 followed on brilliantly and actually involved both stories from S1 & S2 into a fresh idea for S3, quite enjoyed S3 as a whole. Then at the very end of S3 was the sudden running of Skye. May of just been me but it made no real sense (probably missed something). 

Then start of S4 follows on from Civil War, which then makes Skye running sense and then the sudden magic & Ghost Rider storyline. To me, it ended up feeling rushed especially as the last seasons have had good long builds. 2nd half has been excellent because again, it was being built slowly during Ghost Rider episodes so a nice long build story again. 

1 minute ago, Jb162009 said:

It may of just been me, but Ghost Rider arc felt out of place. S1 was a slow long build to an epic shock reveal and last few episodes being really good. S2 brought in the inhumans, which again was a slow build to mid season and then a very good S2 half. S3 followed on brilliantly and actually involved both stories from S1 & S2 into a fresh idea for S3, quite enjoyed S3 as a whole. Then at the very end of S3 was the sudden running of Skye. May of just been me but it made no real sense (probably missed something). 

Then start of S4 follows on from Civil War, which then makes Skye running sense and then the sudden magic & Ghost Rider storyline. To me, it ended up feeling rushed especially as the last seasons have had good long builds. 2nd half has been excellent because again, it was being built slowly during Ghost Rider episodes so a nice long build story again. 

Really. Did not know that. Well. Maybe I should buy the first season. They are available cheaply these days. Thank you !!!!

1 minute ago, nefilim said:

Really. Did not know that. Well. Maybe I should buy the first season. They are available cheaply these days. Thank you !!!!

No problem, S2 story does stretch the whole season but by the finale it does feel worthwhile. 

I think the main problem most people felt with S1 was that nothing really happened and got quite boring. Although, in the end most of the earlier episodes actually do mean something which was apart of this bigger picture. I havent watched S1 since it aired but i would recommend it, especially if its cheap as i remember the last few episodes being really awesome. 

14 minutes ago, Jb162009 said:

No problem, S2 story does stretch the whole season but by the finale it does feel worthwhile. 

I think the main problem most people felt with S1 was that nothing really happened and got quite boring. Although, in the end most of the earlier episodes actually do mean something which was apart of this bigger picture. I havent watched S1 since it aired but i would recommend it, especially if its cheap as i remember the last few episodes being really awesome. 

LOL. I am one of those. That's why I quit watching. Def gonna give it another go. Thanks to you ... ?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived