C5889C64-E999-4FE1-AA5E-6B991B19BE48.jpe

96266068-9556-47F9-927D-FC57210419E4.jpe

Release Date: 31 May 2018

Price:

Purchase Link:

Note:

Next Nova Exclusive <Once>
Dear customers,
We are happy to announce our next exclusive release <Once> which will be released after <Reservoir Dogs> and <Pulp Fiction>.

Irish director “John Carney” gained population after <Once> and he has created numerous music movies like <Begin Again> and <Sing Street>. Especially <Once> captures great melody to attract many audiences despite the movie is low budget.

We hope our customers are excited for our next release along with <Reservoir Dogs> and <Pulp Fiction>.

Thank you
NOVA MEDIA

Once.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • ksosk changed the title to Once (Novamedia Exclusive #019) [Korea]
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Once (Novamedia Exclusive #19) WEA Blu-ray Steelbook [KOREA]
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about per order times. 

I see this stuck on their shelves for a long time. 

The effort Nova have put in creating lovely packaging, still can’t hide the fact that most people have no interest in the movie. 

It’s a shame really. 

I don't worry about pre-order times as I joined the groupbuy! ?

But yea... If you can't sell out pulp fiction (and other Tarintino movies) this will be around a while...

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, _steelymann said:

i'm an idiot. @Masterblaster @Benoit46, have i completely missed out on possibly getting one of these?? 1f648.png1f62d.png

it was full slip B that caught my eye but full slip A is also rather pretty 1f60d.png

completely understand if it's too much hassle to add a latecomer. totally my own fault but i thought i would ask.

FYI - This is still available directly through Novamedia if that's an option for you.

Archived