IGNORED

Kimchidvd Atomic Blonde (The Blu Collection / Kimchidvd Exclusive #69) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY HERE

Release Date:   TBA 2018

Price: Fullslip (A Type) : USD37.99 / Lenticular (B Type) : USD37.99 /Fullslip (C Type)(BD + 4K UHD) : USD53.99 /One Click Set (ABC Type) : USD129.00

Editions/Limitation: Kimchidvd Limitations are Edition A 455 (Face Full Slip) / Edition B 495 (Lenticular) / Edition C 370 (Body Full Slip)

Info: Blu Collection Exclusive are available through multible retailers. The copies offered through Kimchidvd will be numbered/part of Kimchi Collection like the release of Wind River.

Edition 1 Lenticular (2D)

atomic4.jpg

Edition 2 Full-Slip A (4K UHD + 2D)

atomic3.jpg

Edition 3 Full-Slip B (2D)

atomic1.jpg

One Click Carton Box set Image

In case of the One Click set will be made 300set only (Limited qty)

FB_IMG_1529652341950.thumb.jpg.639443d853508a34d34da884964bf36b.jpg

atomic2.thumb.jpg.edf10bd2a423f4d15121221bbb8441d1.jpg

at.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 9:33 AM, 45Caliber said:

I actually don't terribly mind the illustrated art that much, but this I may one-click. Blu Collection is fast becoming my favorite favorite steelbook producer. 

@45Caliber What is the difference between the Blu COllection and a normal edition

Edited by Kingpin

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

@45Caliber What is the difference between the Blu COllection and a normal edition

I'm not @45Caliber As I have boobs ??.

I think it's to do with the more neich movies that run under the Blu Collection banner

Also I think it has something to do with the production being between smaller retailers that work together on these realises ?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I'm not @45Caliber As I have boobs 1f601.png1f601.png.

I think it's to do with the more neich movies that run under the Blu Collection banner

Also I think it has something to do with the production being between smaller retailers that work together on these realises 1f44d.png2764.png

Thank you.  I was hoping it meant that there was a one click hardbox like Interstellar, Sucker Punch etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kingpin said:

Thank you.  I was hoping it meant that there was a one click hardbox like Interstellar, Sucker Punch etc. 

No SORRY  the ones that have gone before It Follows , He'll Or High Water , The Hatefull Eight amongst others .

They Have all been single editions with I think matching numbers ( I may be very wrong on the numbers so in no way take it as a Gospel truth) .

• Thanks 1

@Kingpin The Blu Collection is a producer of media products, which as @Scary Hair states was a merger of smaller companies. They rely on Korean retailers to sell their product and though they're not the only one that sells them, KimchiDVD usually create numbering cards for them that are only available if you buy through Kimchi. 

• Thanks 1