IGNORED

Manta Lab MANTA LAB Exclusive Masterlist (including Manta CP & Manta Global)

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, Veum said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT EXACTLY IS NFT PLEASE… In layman’s terms 😛 

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Sure, I googled "How to explain NFTs to small children" and this is what I found:

NFTs (or non-fungible tokens) are unique digital tokens that serve as proof of ownership of an asset, and cannot be replicated. NFTs use blockchain technology, which acts as a digital record of all transactions related to the NFT on a vast network of computers.

elementary school GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Sure, I googled "How to explain NFTs to small children" and this is what I found:

NFTs (or non-fungible tokens) are unique digital tokens that serve as proof of ownership of an asset, and cannot be replicated. NFTs use blockchain technology, which acts as a digital record of all transactions related to the NFT on a vast network of computers.

elementary school GIF

oh boy dunk GIF

I get it, it’s such an uninteresting topic 😂 

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
23 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Screenshot_20220105-020705_Facebook.thumb.jpg.53425fb6430bbb22b7e9078ccb3edad4.jpg

stupidest-thing-i-have-heard.gif

I don't like NFT at all, I read some about it when DC started to explore this scam and wanted to do statues and stuff that are only available as NFT. I mean come on paying for an image you can have on your computer and you are the owner of that image 🤣 it means nothing and is so stupid. Good luck with not owning anything at all if you go down that road.

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Like 8

Yeah, it’s mind boggling to me how we, as a society, decided to start putting value in something as idiotic as NFT’s, but then again we do have a tendency to create bubble markets it seems. Looking at you real estate..

But if it’s happening anyhow, and it seems to be for some reason, and manta wants to give us some NFT with their release for no extra charge, since we all think it’s bull crap, that would be fine.

I think the biggest problem is that the above scenario seems fine if it makes no big difference at all, but if Manta NFT turns out to be valuable, they’ll notice that themselves and I would think that could drive up the price of their releases due to the NFT’s, which is the last thing most of the collectors give a rats arse about. Still they put out good steelbooks in limited numbers, so most of us will buy regardless of the new price and that’s the start of a rather stupid path to go down if you ask me right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

stupidest-thing-i-have-heard.gif

I don't like NFT at all, I read some about it when DC started to explore this scam and wanted to do statues and stuff that are only available as NFT. I mean come on paying for an image you can have on your computer and you are the owner of that image 🤣 it means nothing and is so stupid. Good luck with not owning anything at all if you go down that road.

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Marvel are already doing it Nils 🙄 I regularly receive emails from them offering me “Limited images” for insane prices. Someone out there is lining their pockets. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Houdeani said:

“I think the above scenario seems fine if it makes no big difference at all, but if Manta NFT turns out to be valuable, they’ll notice that themselves and I would think that could drive up the price of their releases due to the NFTs”

“most of us will buy regardless of the new price”

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, swish said:

You mean the credits?? Maybe WB want it like this

Yes sorry I did mean the credits. Yeah maybe it just varies depending on what the studio approves.

I was just browsing the various Blufans steelbooks and thinking how clean they look with just the artwork on the back. You could display the rear as if it was the primary artwork with some of them. I just feel having credits taking up 1/3 of the back makes it less suitable for display purposes.

The rear artwork used for the Manta ZSJL steelbook is really nice (apart from the credits). Below is a with / without credits to illustrate:

Screenshot_20220219-192501_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220219-192449_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

Awards

31 minutes ago, Sidewinder said:

Sí, lo siento, quise decir los créditos. Sí, tal vez solo varía según lo que apruebe el estudio.

Estaba hojeando los diversos libros de acero de Blufans y pensando en lo limpios que se ven con solo la ilustración en la parte posterior. Puede mostrar la parte trasera como si fuera la obra de arte principal con algunos de ellos. Siento que tener créditos ocupando 1/3 de la parte posterior lo hace menos adecuado para fines de visualización.

El diseño posterior utilizado para el Steelbook Manta ZSJL es realmente agradable (aparte de los créditos). A continuación se muestra un con / sin créditos para ilustrar:

Captura de pantalla_20220219-192501_Cromo.jpg

Captura de pantalla_20220219-192449_Cromo.jpg

I don't like the credits on the back of their steelbooks either, it's a shame. As the colleague says, it is most likely that it is the study's decision.

In the case you mention, luckily it does not affect the art so much, which is fantastic as you comment.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

Yes sorry I did mean the credits. Yeah maybe it just varies depending on what the studio approves.

I was just browsing the various Blufans steelbooks and thinking how clean they look with just the artwork on the back. You could display the rear as if it was the primary artwork with some of them. I just feel having credits taking up 1/3 of the back makes it less suitable for display purposes.

The rear artwork used for the Manta ZSJL steelbook is really nice (apart from the credits). Below is a with / without credits to illustrate:

Screenshot_20220219-192501_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220219-192449_Chrome.jpg

53 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

I don't like the credits on the back of their steelbooks either, it's a shame. As the colleague says, it is most likely that it is the study's decision.

In the case you mention, luckily it does not affect the art so much, which is fantastic as you comment.

It is a firm requirement of Warner Brothers. Retailers have no other choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

It is a firm requirement of Warner Brothers. Retailers have no other choice.

Yeah I assumed this was the case, but the new Batman trilogy from Blufans which is Warner Bros has the credits on the inside artwork, so hopefully that has already been approved 🙏. The inside is a much better place for them imo.

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Sidewinder said:

Yeah I assumed this was the case, but the new Batman trilogy from Blufans which is Warner Bros has the credits on the inside artwork, so hopefully that has already been approved 🙏. The inside is a much better place for them imo.

Yeah, it's interesting. I wonder if it will stay that way.

• Like 1

Hi guys, this is John. I hope everyone is well and healthy. Due to the wide spread of Omicron variant in our city, we've been having really difficult times with work and logistics. However, our spirit is still high and we are doing everything we can to make great products. T

Today, I want to share 2 news with you guys and if you are interested, please read below. 

The 1st good news is our company has become a consumer product licensee for Warner Brothers. We are very excited to see what this license will lead us in the future and we hope to continue to provide great values and quality with our products to our collectors. 

The 2nd news is we receive a lot of questions for what our DK trilogy and Matrix trilogy will look like. Since, global releases are rolling out this year, we want to offer our collectors to take a peak at what we've been doing with these releases. Frankly, DK trilogy was done many times by other retailers and we didn't want to work on them but many customers have asked us create them so we begun working on them last year. Some designs are already approved and some are not. We are hoping to finish the remaining approval soon and introduce our versions of both trilogies. For Matrix Trilogy, our goal is to use the glow in dark to give amazing look to the steelbook but we will need try a lot of samples to see if it's up to our expectation. 

There are other things we want to discuss but I think the post is already long enough. Thank you again for the continuous support for our products and I wish everyone a good health and have a great weekend ahead. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

John

FB_IMG_1646404200170.thumb.jpg.47bf7b1aa57960a70a57cdc3030fcb5c.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Update:

Hello everyone. This is John and since we are in May already(Time flies), I wanted to give some updates to our collectors.

1. New Releases Steelbook are coming soon. 

[ME#48] Matrix Resurrections 

[ME#50] 2001: Space Odyssey

[ME#51] The Suicide Squad 

[ME#52] The Batman 

2. Production delays 

Due to the lockdowns from our suppliers, we are experiencing very serious delays with our materials. We source our materials from 10+ vendors and if any of them is affected by Covid, we have to wait for the production to finish. However, we are trying our best to communicate with our suppliers to solve the issue. We hope that the situation gets better soon. 

3. CP Proto-type

After signing up with Consumer Product, we have been researching for different types of products and methods to excite our collectors. We expect to share some of the results coming in Q3. 

Thank you for your support as always. I hope everyone is safe and well from the current situation. God Bless.

Best regards,

John

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

*Release Schedule Update*

Dear customers,

Thank you very much for your patience for waiting for the recent pre-orders. Due to creating premiums from different factories, our producer faces many extreme situations leading to delay in productions. Good news is that some of the factories are back to work and we are getting more information for the upcoming releases. 

1. Matrix Resurrections Pre-order

Because remaining pre-orders are becoming under control with the schedule, we've decided to begin the pre-order for the Matrix Resurrections this month. Pre-order is May 27th and more information will be posted soon.

2. The Batman Pre-order 

We expect the pre-order to be Mid-June. 

3. Dune Singles and OC 

Singles are scheduled for delivery this week and we will begin ship them out soon. OC is delayed due to the factories' shutdown. We don't have a clear schedule yet but we expect to ship it within June. We apologize to all OC customers but we expect great quality products for this release. 

4. Prestige Singles and OC 

Singles and OC are expected to be delivered at the end of the month and shipment schedule will not be affected. Because this release does not have a premium, there is less trouble with the production schedule.

5. ZSJL Motherbox

The factory will resume working but since this is a high end product which requires craftmanship from masters, production level is not at normal level due to some masters and workers are not all available to work. We are going to share some production products to our customers very soon. We also don't have a clear schedule but we wish that this can be shipped soon.

Thank you very much for your patience and we wish to ship out all products as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Collectong

• Thanks 6