IGNORED

Manta Lab MANTA LAB Exclusive Masterlist (including Manta CP & Manta Global)

extantsrevenge

22 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Idk what this means 

John: MOICHANDIZING! MOICHANDIZING! Where the real money from the movie is made. Manta Lab-the T-shirt, Manta Lab-the Coloring Book, Manta Lab-the Lunch box, Manta Lab-the Breakfast Cereal, Manta Lab-the Flame Thrower. The kids love this one. And last but not least, Manta Lab the doll, me.

John Doll: May the steelbook be with you!

John: Adorable.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

John: MOICHANDIZING! MOICHANDIZING! Where the real money from the movie is made. Manta Lab-the T-shirt, Manta Lab-the Coloring Book, Manta Lab-the Lunch box, Manta Lab-the Breakfast Cereal, Manta Lab-the Flame Thrower. The kids love this one. And last but not least, Manta Lab the doll, me.

John Doll: May the steelbook be with you!

John: Adorable.

Sci-Fi Comedy GIF by Turner Classic Movies

@InfiniteDoors

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I thought we already knew this

yes we did its already been mentioned in the op of jan pre-order on manta thread for the manta site, so as per normal the gb for this will be before as numbers have to be confirmed before every manta opens its pre-order nothing new and no real no information either it is newer members are so less aware of standard procedures and normal regular things regarding how it all goes down normally.

it just means @extantsrevenge will be busier than he counted on xD 

Remember Bruce Lee GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

yes we did its already been mentioned in the op of jan pre-order on manta thread for the manta site, so as per normal the gb for this will be before as numbers have to be confirmed before every manta opens its pre-order nothing new and no real no information either it is newer members are so less aware of standard procedures and normal regular things regarding how it all goes down normally.

it just means @extantsrevenge will be busier than he counted on xD 

Remember Bruce Lee GIF

basil xD 

@Basil , Nils @extantsrevenge be like during EVERY GB:

Announcing Bill Murray GIF

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Would it make much of a difference? Like is this a way for them to try and make more money or just a kind of extra/replacement of the stickers? I hold little faith for NFT’s overall, but if it doesn’t really change anything, than best case scenario it’ll become worth a lot of money, worst case scenario it’s just some bs with no value, but nothing much changes.

• Like 1

The WHOLE point of this game is collecting “Physical” media. Hats off to Manta for trying to come up with new ideas and pushing the envelope, but this feels like a bit of a swing and a miss to old-school collectors to me. 

There has been much debate about disc-less releases in recent years, and whether they would still be popular. Would I buy a disc-less release? Sure, if it’s a WEA and not an increased price. But I would be even less impressed if I have to pay more because a release comes with an NFT. Utter millennial madness IMO.

I am interested in what those collectors who prefer to keep their copies sealed think about it… You could argue their collection is an investment. And Isn’t that ultimately the whole point of an NFT?? 🤔

Fair to say that an NFT release might be right up the scalpers street. Just another twisted way to claim “exclusivity” and whip up a frenzy.

Thanks Manta, but No thanks.

• Like 6

I sometimes feel that the digital item acquisition market is something akin to the old balloon game, "pump it up".

With bets placed after each turn, like in a card game.

Whereas, a group of folks all take turns blowing up a balloon with a hand pump (think old style bicycle pump).

On your turn, you can pump the feeder valve as many times as you like before handing it over to the next contestant.

All goes quite swimmingly, for the first few efforts.

But then, as the balloon reaches max volume, it gets a little more precarious.

Eventually, someone is gonna pump it one time too many and then it bursts.

All in the group have a great laugh, except for the one it burst on.

That person just lost everything and the one previous to their turn gets the pot.

Not my fave game...😉

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★

I'm not a fan of NFTs. It seems like own something but you really don't in reality. So if I buy an NFT of a famous painting or song, that's great but I don't own anything physical and I don't get any royalties if that image is published somewhere or if the song is played on the radio. So if Manta wants to try it for verification, that's fine, but it's hard to see the value.

• Like 6