IGNORED

Manta Lab MANTA LAB Exclusive Masterlist (including Manta CP & Manta Global)

extantsrevenge

Hello Folks

Newbie here, just curious where to find the pricing for each edition of the movie for GB's for Manta Movies which get posted? And what would be shipping to TX, USA.

And wanted to know, when will the deposit for the new members be refunded back?

If anyone is aware of these based on their recent previous purchase(s), please reply.

Thanks

Edited by adnaanusa

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Will MP be doing group buys for all of these? I don’t see any threads created for them except her but I hope so! I’ll go for every one of them except suicide squad. My poor wallet! 

Yes, we will have GBs for these. As for when, that's TBD. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Screenshot_20211108-155643_Instagram.jpg

squirrel GIF

Inception WANT

The Prestige WANT

Batman Begins WANT

Justice League WANT

HER - DONT NEED

The Dark Knight WANT

The Dark KNIGHT RISES WANT

The Batman DON'T WANT BUT BUYING ANYWAY

2001 WANT

The Suicide Squad WANT

The Matrix WANT

The Matrix Resurrections WANT

Dune WANT

squirrel GIF

• Haha 9

I am so glad now that i have seen release schledule. Literaly NONE of these i want - except ZSJL which i already am on group buy with HDZ and title isn't so much after my taste like Venom or MMFR that i'd own it in multiple releases.

So my wallet will have peace - at least from MantaLAB. The only thing which could potentialy impact it was rumor which i don't know how much is true - regarding Godzilla releases - Godzilla 2014, Kong Skull Island and Godzilla King of Monsters. I think it was official note that they'll try to release all of them in 2022 or at least ask for license or whatever it is... So these if it'll come to them are really only thing which is on my radar.

18 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Sooooooooo….. I Stayed strong, I Didn’t crumble under the relentless and incessant Zeta “Grail” waffle.

I Stayed patient, I believed in a Beautiful Manta DC FS collection and BOOM!!! Batman Batman Batman Batman…..

giphy.gif

@Pbsw23 as you know your FS rules do not apply for Veum 😂 

Spider Man Lol GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I think the list is very exciting (especially 2001 & Dune), but I have my doubts as to whether Manta can release 13 titles between now and the end of 2022. Some titles may slip into 2023, maybe a few won't happen at all. Manta has been on a roll lately though, so I hope we get the whole list!

wait and see rita ora GIF by America's Next Top Model

• Like 6

On 11/8/2021 at 3:07 PM, ShadowWarrior said:

FB_IMG_1636380437784.thumb.jpg.582c510273ce0790c9d12e75203cc85e.jpg

- Her: great opoortunity for whose unlucky that doesn't has Kimchi editions. 

- Nolan's: always good news, but... I'm in the UHD Club mood... they are so impresive...

- 2001, a space odyssey: great for me, I don't have WCL's edition........  And there is just space to do great things. 

- Matrix: as you are thinking, what about 2&3? and a pack with all? I don't think they loose the opportunity of sell Matrix four times...

- Dune: I want it, for sure, but there will be a hard competition... you know.

- Kill Bill: that "OC" with both films.... it would be so so great.... so wanted... an there is so visual potential for do it... 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Idk what this means 

I take it as manta will be expanding their brand, but with steelbooks still being main focus. Could be merchandising, new products or other ways, but doesn't seem like there are any specifics. It's a tease.

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 1