IGNORED

Manta Lab MANTA LAB Exclusive Masterlist (including Manta CP & Manta Global)

extantsrevenge

3 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

It's ok to be wrong sometimes,

@Intentcoin

You would know considering your opinion has been on the wrong side of history as of lately.

No one said you had to get them all though,

giphy.gif

personally I'll be getting the OC from manta and probably the single from zeta

This movie only deserves to be own because HDZeta has been consistent with their DC releases. I understand collectors for better or for worse not wanting holes in their collection, but wasting space for  two copies

giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂

PS it’s okay for you to like 💩 movies. Just because their 💩 doesn’t mean no one will enjoy them, but they are still 💩 nonetheless. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed Collectong this morning regarding the 12  Manta releases advertised for 2020 and whether they were actually planning on releasing them all. It seems not! Their response is below.

"We spoke to Manta Lab. These are possible releases and will not release all of them but work on them. "

I am personally praying that Her, Drive, Pulp Fiction, Matrix and BR are ones they do release!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Koi999 said:

I emailed Collectong this morning regarding the 12  Manta releases advertised for 2020 and whether they were actually planning on releasing them all. It seems not! Their response is below.

"We spoke to Manta Lab. These are possible releases and will not release all of them but work on them. "

I am personally praying that Her, Drive, Pulp Fiction, Matrix and BR are ones they do release!

Thanks for reaching out to them. It's kind of a vague answer. If they know not all of these titles will be released (we already know that 12 titles being released this year is impossible) then why advertise in such a manner that'll lead people to believe this will actually happen? Or maybe they mean not all titles will be released this year?!

who knows whatever GIF by Paul McCartney

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

We periodically do so cleanup so members don't have to wade through tons of old threads. If you are looking for some info, please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

That's a shame, I just wanted to see how many people usually joined Manta lab GBs and how much of an anomaly Drive was

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

That's a shame, I just wanted to see how many people usually joined Manta lab GBs and how much of an anomaly Drive was

In the past we've averaged 150-160 requests for a popular release, so Drive is higher for sure. Our membership continues to increase and I think members are recognizing that Manta's are selling out very quickly these days so it's better to secure their copies in our GBs. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...