IGNORED

Plain Archive A Most Wanted Man (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#019) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S09) [Korea]

LONGTAKE

• extantsrevenge changed the title to A Most Wanted Man (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#019) WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S09 [KOREA]
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LONGTAKE said:

@DodgyDave @45Caliber @ksosk @ukade2327 @Benoit46 @Scary Hair @DParadigm @extantsrevenge @scrface87 @nefilim 

Important Update

The design of Fullslip Type B has been changed. 

IMG_2216.JPG

The director of the film had wanted to use this artwork for the main promotion poster but failed to. PA decided to collaborate with the director and changed the artwork.

Edited by LONGTAKE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 1 month later...

I have a question that perhaps I'm just unable to find the right forum for, so will ask here.

Might someone know WHY does Plain Archive release just DVDs of some prestigious titles (i.e. see the last 5 on their Home order page).

I cannot fathom a reason though I'm sure one exists.

I don't utilize Facebook or Twitter or any of the myriad of community interactive sites so can't research there.

Thanks in advance for any responses.  ?

• ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I have a question that perhaps I'm just unable to find the right forum for, so will ask here.

Might someone know WHY does Plain Archive release just DVDs of some prestigious titles (i.e. see the last 5 on their Home order page).

I cannot fathom a reason though I'm sure one exists.

I don't utilize Facebook or Twitter or any of the myriad of community interactive sites so can't research there.

Thanks in advance for any responses.  1f642.png

now thats a good question ! 

Give me a title and ill ask the man directly !

Take care

John

• 1 month later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to A Most Wanted Man (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#019) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) S09 [Korea]
  • 2 weeks later...

@Masterblaster @Grendel

Hi,

are you going to release those dvds as blu-rays ? Would love to see Plain Archive premium blu-ray edition of Slow West and 99 homes !
Keep up the good work !
Best Regards,
Kimmo XXX

---

Hi Kimmo,

We're considering to release Slow West as a Blu-ray. But it's not decided yet completely.
We will notice it when we're ready. :)

Best,
PLAIN ARCHIVE

Would love to see Slow West premium - Excellent movie ! ... John, hope I did not step on your toes. Just trying to help, and as said been wondering my self the same question... ?
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to A Most Wanted Man (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#019) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S09) [Korea]
  • 2 years later...