extantsrevenge

Happy Anniversary Media Psychos Version 2

Il y a 5 heures, ukade2327 a dit :

Hey... @bilbon ...... you got any of that cake left .. it looks ... 😍😍mmmmmmmmmmmm...indeed. . Great job , well done .....👍😃😃

thanks @ukade2327

sorry but i ate everything like a new release of hdzeta or blufans,i did not resist 😆

Awards

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ecHappy Belated Birthday MP V2

After reading all the great comments it’s hard to find something to add!

How can you top that amazing cake? Fantastic job @bilbon 👏👏👍

It it is great to see such passion from so many members who love this forum. Who all appreciate everything that all the admins have done for us. The way I see it Media Psychos is a game changer for collectors. You have opened so many doors for us. Never has it been so easy for us to get access to the premium releases that we crave, at a fraction of the price of the dark days of eBay. Your hard work and personal time you put in is grately appreciated.

The second best thing about MP is the people in it. The members who all share the same passion and help each other out. The love I’ve received from the French room is amazing (I don’t need to tag them, you know who are)

Also my new Bessie mate @Robertm89 who I chat too more than my wife apparently (her words not mine)😂

Now here’s to the future, a ever growing and expanding MP.

I’m so glad to have been a part of what soon in a few years have been the early days.😁

So here’s to meeting lots of new people and filling our shelves with our favourite premiums - cheers guys and gals 

B1877041-2FF5-4861-B9C2-A3437EAA1C15.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2