IGNORED

Manta Lab Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Possible Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

27 minutes ago, Luvsteels said:

I sacked off the FAC they are becoming to expensive at retail :-( I went for BF and will go for one edition of this to keep my manta collection up to date 

But FAC is 100% Region B.

IMO BF and Manta are not ( I KNOW there is/are region A locked Manta ). That is trouble for me ...

58 minutes ago, nefilim said:

But FAC is 100% Region B.

IMO BF and Manta are not ( I KNOW there is/are region A locked Manta ). That is trouble for me ...

I'm not sure why people worry about regions when you can buy a standard bluray for a few dollars.  

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

I'm not sure why people worry about regions when you can buy a standard bluray for a few dollars.  

Yer I’m the same ebay Bare disk few pounds, or buy a region free Blu Ray player for £80-100 can pick them up fairly cheap amazon, I have a multi region 3D player cost £150 a while back ABout a year ago, Panasonic one does the job perfect for what I need right now and just use my Xbox one s for the 4k player job done, I guess if you have a big set up and can’t just plonk a cheap multi region player in there some where due to sound systems ect I get it,  but there is a few ways around it and manta and blufans have some insane releases I didn’t pass up any region locked priemums before I even had a region free player lol I just got sick of buying disks as my Asian steelbook habits are bad so it was becoming costly lol so just opted for a cheap player but each to there own 

Awards

The rate FAC is going it will be much cheaper to buy the premium else where and get a disk to your home region they have pushed up prices a lot in a small space of time if carry’s on I will have to drop out from most there editions in future :-( makes me sad as I have a lot and love some of there release but at the way there prices are going it’s hard on the bank when you have a life to support as well lol 

Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Possible Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Archived