Kingpin

Major 4K Announcement regarding OPPO!

If anyone here is on the fence about getting an Oppo player now is the time to jump. 

Oppo has announced(April 2nd) they are leaving the HT market.  

I have been using their players since they came out with their first DVD player.  

Yes they are expensive, they are technical but their quality is second to none as well as their service.  

I just ordered a UDP-203 4K player in panic.  

Now I need to sell my BDP 103D with darbee 4k upscaler.  :( 

It has been 14 years since we established OPPO Digital in the United States, and with the support of our customers, technical partners, and movie/music studios, we produced many award-winning Hi-Fi audio products and universal disc players, spanning three generations from DVD, Blu-ray, to 4K UHD.

As our latest 4K UHD players reach the pinnacle of their performance, it is time to say goodbye. We are proud to have made such well-regarded products and to have served the enthusiast community. Without our customers' suggestions, encouragement, and support, we could not have accomplished these achievements.

Though OPPO Digital will gradually stop manufacturing new products, existing products will continue to be supported, warranties will still be valid, and both in-warranty and out-of-warranty repair services will continue to be available. Firmware will continue to be maintained and updates released from time to time. Customers can rest assured that they will continue to receive the high quality service and support that they have come to expect from OPPO Digital.

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to have developed such exciting products for our customers. It has been an honor.

Best regards,

All of us at OPPO Digital

4 hours ago, dahyl said:

Looked into getting one here, but at £650, easy pass for me 1f622.png

@dahyl

Wow.  I thought we played a lot for things. 

Message my friends here.  

It's  £200 less then your  £650 price

I have been buying OPPO products from them since they first came out with their DVD players. 

http://shop.solutionsav.ca/oppo-digital-udp-203-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-disc-player/

If you are interested let me know and I will PM you my name and you can use it as a referral which may help. 

Edited by Kingpin