Jump to content
Kingpin

Red Sparrow.

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Oops!  

 

@DodgyDave @Scary Hair Can someone fix my spelling mistake in the title please.  It was supposed to say Red Sparrow.  

 

 

I quite liked it thought it was a Resident Evil Sparrow ??.  More evil than the Crows in Extiction ???.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MORE than welcome .

 

AS to your OP I am sure some will announce a premium. 

 

Yet I don't think any of Jennifer Lawrence's movies have had a premium upgrade other than  Mockingjay FA.

 

I could be well wrong only nothing is springing to mind ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

MORE than welcome .

 

AS to your OP I am sure some will announce a premium. 

 

Yet I don't think any of Jennifer Lawrence's movies have had a premium upgrade other than  Mockingjay FA.

 

I could be well wrong only nothing is springing to mind 1f914.png1f625.png

 

Dear Ann,

 

how about FAC Passangers, Manta and FAC X-men Apocalypse and American Hustle had something premiumish ... these come to mind quick !

 

?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 minute ago, nefilim said:

 

Dear Ann,

 

how about FAC Passangers, Manta and FAC X-men Apocalypse and American Hustle had something premiumish ... these come to mind quick !

 

1f44d.png

 

 

 

This is why the Black Hole as I dont do romance or Super Hero .

 

American Hussle Premium no idea .

 

I'd  have thought more than Mockingjay would have been done of the Hunger Games series . 

 

Anyway it will be one to watch on the premium side I'll most likely jump as it has Mr Edgerton in it ???? .

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

 

This is why the Black Hole as I dont do romance or Super Hero .

 

American Hussle Premium no idea .

 

I'd  have thought more than Mockingjay would have been done of the Hunger Games series . 

 

Anyway it will be one to watch on the premium side I'll most likely jump as it has Mr Edgerton in it 1f44d.png1f44a.png1f917.png1f917.png .

 

 

Passangers is Sci-fi

 

?

?

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About us

We are a great site committed to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . Our main objective is to bring awareness of all the different types of Media from all around the world.  Come join our Discussions and let us learn from one another.  We also offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy