IGNORED

Howdy

Howdy all

I am another member rolling over from from good old V1. Just need to find my way around this new asylum, feels bigger (& better!) than the old one. You guys have done a sterling job ?

I love a lenti and a Marvel steel (who doesn't ?) & am a Star Wars fan. Looking forward to The Force Awakens and Rogue One Blufans editions through the GB. Last steel I picked up was the Mantalab Kingsman.

Other interests family time, video games, DIY, gym, kickboxing, hip hop and following the (some might say the not so) mighty Arsenal .

Hopefully I haven't waffled on enough to sound like a dating profile or for someone to reply "cool story bro"

....oh I'm present on Twitter too

Love yall x

Scott

• ★ Administrators ★

@TheBigMacDaddy howdy and welcome back . Glad you found your way back to the Asylum !

I hope you went to the Thread to share how you came about your Handle , im definitely interested , so if you could , venture over to the Thread and share this with us ...

Im noisy ?

15 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Greetings to you @TheBigMacDaddy,welcome to the new and improved MPV2, you'll have to get some pics of your collection in the gallery , ,.......what is your most prized steel book edition.....1f44d.png1f44d.png

thank you. I will indeed. Good question....I think possibly the Captain America HMV steelbook, probably not the greatest looking steelbook and it doesnt have a lenti! But one of the first I ever bought, and got me into collecting them. How about you?

19 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

@TheBigMacDaddy howdy and welcome back . Glad you found your way back to the Asylum !

I hope you went to the Thread to share how you came about your Handle , im definitely interested , so if you could , venture over to the Thread and share this with us ...

Im noisy 1f600.png

cheers Master! I will do. I hope the story doesn't disappoint (i fear it may though!)

59 minutes ago, TheBigMacDaddy said:

thank you. I will indeed. Good question....I think possibly the Captain America HMV steelbook, probably not the greatest looking steelbook and it doesnt have a lenti! But one of the first I ever bought, and got me into collecting them. How about you?

Mantalab Man of Steel was My first Premium Edition so that's pretty special , but as steel books in general are strictly ltd editions they're all prized as I have been lucky enough to aquire them. The very first bluray steel book I got was from Play.com and that's The Thing ,which is still sealed , and is one of several editions I have of the film...so that's special as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived