IGNORED

UHD CLUB Ghost in the Shell 2017 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#02) (Leather Edition) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray) [China]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, RhodW said:

I am sure it will be worth every penny! I’m just not a fan of that poster 

I can understand your point of view =)

A while ago, I had the privilege of participating in the voting of the cover art (and I do say this humbly) with UHD Club. The truth is, the majority of the images that are allowed were already used by other retailers. I truly love this artwork and I envisioned the full colour-printing of it on leather to be perfect, so I cast my vote on it.

It may not appeal to everyone and I respect that =)

Off we go to the next release then for those who passed on this!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ksosk said:

Discs specification:

mmexport1526876035693.thumb.jpg.01042b9fcdddc6f5f207733dc4b44d12.jpg

4K UHD:

Image - 2160p  16x9 1.78:1

Sound - English (Dolby Surround), French (Dolby 5.1), Italian (Dolby 5.1), Japanese (Dolby 5.1), Spanish (Dolby 5.1)

Subtitles - English, SImplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese (HK), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)

2D:

Image - 1080p  16x9 1.78:1

Sound - English (Dolby Surround), Mandarin (Dolby 5.1), Czech (Dolby 5.1), Polish (Dolby 5.1) , Russian (Dolby 5.1), Thai (Dolby 5.1), Turkish (Dolby 2.0)

Subtitles - English, SImplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese (HK), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)

3D:

Image - 1080p  16x9 1.85:1

Sound - English (Dolby Surround), French (Dolby 5.1), Italian (Dolby 5.1), Japanese (Dolby 5.1), Spanish (Dolby 5.1)

Duration : 107 mins

I assume this is Dolby True HD or Dolby Atmos? 

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Movie_Shelter said:

Do we know how much it may cost? Some around numbers? Looks interesting but i already have Blufans OAB. Dont know if i want to double dip or not.

Wonder Woman was at 699hkd and then increased to hkd799 as a retail price. 

These are the only numbera I can provide as I'm unsure the price too.

Choose wisely though. 

This is not going to be a cheap edition due to a special leather printing and low printrun of 228 copies!

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ghost in the Shell 2017 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#02) (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Leather Edition) [CHINA]

Archived