IGNORED

The Dark Tower (2017)

nefilim

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

Deffinately on the To watch list . 

This is the one I think we are all the most excited about 1f60a.png .

I'm exited too.

Very interested to see how this compares to ALL THOSE BOOKS !!! What is new what is used what is left out (for possible seqeuels) ???

5936a02eeb182_6362433242171365991008470724_DoLungBridge2.thumb.jpg.9c7042d817df2640f8c65e8d7a445089.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@nefilim

Yes Kai is 14 at the end of November . Sometimes they ask for ID . 

NO ID or Underage NO Movie .

We normally have a vote and WE all go or no one goes .

Only reason we 3 went to see John Wick 2 was Kai went with his Cousin to see Lego Batman 1f60a.png1f44d.png

Fair Game !

?

Just now, Scary Hair said:

@nefilim

In the U.K the Trailers have rateings and can not be shown in lower movies .

So an age 18 + can not be shown to a 15 + Audience1f62c.png1f621.png1f621.png

That makes sence. I think thats the way around the globe ???

Just think : gonna see a lego movie with kids and it's starts with trailer showing  masked slashers killing naked party goers brutally with fork and knife while aliens are probing Kenny ! LOL !

2 minutes ago, PRIAPISM said:

These are my favourite books along with Lord of the Rings. I do not expect the movie to be good after the trailers but we'll see I guess. 

I guess these don't have much to do with the books. Characters and so on ... but ... like mr King said it's more like sequel than filming of the books.

Archived