nefilim

English Room

The Update Phase for Avengers Infinity War Blufans for all Premium Members has NOW started.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR LIST NUMBER FROM THE GROUP BUY WITH YOUR UPDATE REQUEST!

IF YOU ARE ON THE RESERVE LIST ENTER RL AND YOUR NUMBER!!!

CHOOSE UPDATE WHEN YOU ARE IN THE ORIGINAL GROUP BUY!

Platinum

GOLD

SILVER

• Haha 1

Just in time for the Blufans Avengers: Infinity War Update we are proud to introduce to you our newest Award.

It is the Marvel Cinematic Universe Award

giphy.gif

It is a little different to our other awards. This time you need to have at least 40 Editions (can be more than Steelbooks, like Premiums, Digipacks, only regular Aramaray releases are NOT allowed), also you need to include at least 1 Edition of every MCU movie (for the moment that would be 19: Iron Man up to Avengers 3).

Check it out here:

I hope many of you take part and become a Marvel Universe Psycho ?

• Haha 1

Since I don't want to derail the actual Secret Santa Topic I start some tagging here (thanks @larson1977 for the suggestion), since some of you might not yet be aware of this.

So all you Platinum, Gold or Silver Members check out this years Secret Santa registration topic here. If you like to participate simply post in that topic. Registration is open until November 13th 12AM. If you have already entered please disregard this message.

@Krafkali @icewire @lingrass @Catgirl @fashe13 @deckard99 @boostedmedia @Maverick @Danny @Grendel @Big_O250 @Nictoe76 

@Guitou36 @DParadigm @ianmoore82 @zeak0410 @Cube83 @3rasus @ralf @atomicblonde @Feragoth @khivansan @wally6020 @jobel472 @KingRagnar @MM3 @Toapel @tibou79 @cohelfer @Cheaptrick @sqwonky @sobmaster @bgoodman112 @Luvsteels @Ryve @_steelymann @empi77 @boobymcgee @howarmat @damnernsaduak @capricornio34232 @Cymon @extantsrevenge @thomue1987 @Patmcc14 @The Major @j harman @Viper0210 @Rdator @Darogal  @larson1977 @amicro @Thursty @Steelbookzombie @ksosk @ukade2327 @Benoit46

@HappyDude007 @Digitale_Kunst @The Godfather @monanza @Mliddell @ENusatron @daetilus @LectroluvIV @Basil @Orion @silphalion @Jagodablu @airwins @Nicoche @C5flyby @aj101097 @Steel_Doing_It @JaPeD @Sephiroth @blu.steel33 @RILEYLAD @Lehkem @HAITHAM @Gremlins @AU54 @45Caliber @kwyjibo7 @E-Film @lp19036 @Salvation @deeii @hdblueman @RhodW @Pbsw23 @C.C. 95 @AlexMacOl @forenhase @Kambon84 @mr_wick @psychoscot @Hatori @Scary Hair @cypheria078 @Admiral Thrawn @Matze85 @RcKt0pus @Pradheep @Nemerien @GHouse @LoboGris @Ghostdog @bilbon @hummels23 @PA_Addict @deepdro @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @Staind @scrface87 ?

Also every regular member is of course also very welcome to take part in this. We hope many of you participate and have some fun while doing so.

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OK ALL BELOW FROM OUR COMMUNITY MANAGER UKADE2327 

754677250_RedLight.gif.bebe31e6c62cdcac2da29507e740ce66.gifATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GB754677250_RedLight.gif.bebe31e6c62cdcac2da29507e740ce66.gif

Could all members who have updated their requests please double check in the OP .....

especially those who have made multiple requests and made several  changes ....any mistakes will not be able to be rectified after the closing of this GB....You have beenwarned....this message will not be repeated .... It is up to you to make sure all is correct

THANK YOU

Now my spin on it don't let have to start hunting in the cupboards for my little friend 

nag.jpg.ab481a177c53445c95ef348fc9d81abe.jpg

The MP MCU Award will now be called Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award 1f60a.png, in honor of this legendary creator.

So that more members have a chance to get this award, we introduce a small rule change. From now on we allow also 10 regular amaray releases to be included (the best would be 4K, 3D or with slip as that is a little more fancy). This change should help some of you to close the gabs in your collection and reach the required 40 Editions. the complet rules are in the Award OP.

So AVENGERS ASSEMBLE for Stan.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

On 11/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, goose_3387 said:

I'm looking to make some of the following if anyone is interested (or you know of anyone on the forum):

Die Hard

The Terminator

T2

Ghostbusters

Anything Star Wars

...and everything else. :)

Everyone @goose_3387 wants to make some banners over here, so if anyone is interested in getting a new one or one for the first time head over and ask nicely. He does terrific banners for everythin! You can see his awesome work all over the forum and in that topic.

• Thanks 1

For our UHD Schindler's List Leather Edition Group Buy we have a very special gift for all participants ?

schindlerslistmpgift6.jpeg.fab154b91836a9c9e05f6c20a7f76d0b.jpeg

simply amazing what @ksosk created here, more pictures can be seen here. 

You can still join the Group Buy and be one of the few people to have this amazing edition in your collection and also get the stunning Media Psychops gift.

giphy.gif

I know this is the Quiet Place and you're not allowed to talk here 😥

But I will try it anyway.

I wish every US member a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I hope you all have a wonderfull and stress free time with your families and can enjoy the day.

The turkey is served

giphy.gif

the feast is prepared

giphy.gif

so have yourselfs a Happy

giphy.gif

In the morning.

tenor.gif?itemid=10259587

The first excitement.

tenor.gif?itemid=4698509

The wait for good deals, in the beginning.

tenor.gif?itemid=9950990

After a little while.

giphy.gif

Sometime after...

tenor.gif?itemid=4354440

The impatience takes over.

i-want-it-now-gif-1.gif

Can't take it anymore...

Jack-Nicholson.gif

....so the buying begins.

ca314ce4588a39209cd33a2707e0ce67a5682a1d

Excitement for getting so many good deals.

giphy.gif

Some doubt creep into the mind.

tenor.gif?itemid=5236578

The realization that maybe you did not buy such good stuff after all.

giphy.gif

A short time later....

giphy.gif

.... in the end.

5XZp.gif

😂 happy Black Friday to all 😊

• Haha 3